November 05, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...Pure Innocence - Trim the Branches Snowman


Hi Stampin' friends! I wanted to stamp up this darling little Pure Innocence Trim the Branches Snowman from the MFT October release and I teamed him up with the Blueprints 7 to make this quick and easy card.



I followed the sketch in the bottom right corner of the Blueprints 7 PDF.

 photo MFTPItrimthebranches_edited-1RS1_zps025af4db.jpg

I made my card-base 6X6 and used the Authentique Joyous 6X6 paper pad and matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Cardstock in Kraft, Red Hot, Black Licorice and Jellybean Green. I used Blueprints 7, Blueprints 2, Square STAX and Pierced Square STAX Die-namics. To embellish, I added a Red Hot button tied with Hemp Cord.

I coloured the PI Trim the Branches Snowman with my Copics and paper pieced his hat and scarf. I cut  the image out with the Pierced Square STAX and left the image in the die and inked with Pumice Stone Distress ink. Finally, I added a little Stickles for some sparkle. 

 photo MFTtrimthebranchesC_edited-1RS3_zps8a500844.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the PI Trim the Branches Snowman in MFT Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink and stamped the sentiment from the set in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink on Primitive Cream heavyweight Card Stock, cut with the cute tag die-namics from Blueprints 6 and layered over another tag cut from Jellybean Green Heavyweight Card Stock.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card with the Pure Innocence Trim the Branches Snowman and Blueprints 7.




   

4 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! love this loads Tara,really sweet and gorgeous design too. Can't believe it is only 7 weeks until Christmas and not started anything yet.
BIGGEST hug your way,Lou.xxxx

annemarie said...

your card is gorgeous Tara, Love al sketches.

hugs Annemarie

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous (as always!). Happy Holidays, Becky

Jodi Collins said...

Tara, you details never cease to amaze! GORGEOUS card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails