November 16, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 150 & BG Challenges # 108...Holiday Traditions!



Hello stampin' friends! Well, I had the snow tires put on my van today now I'm all set for the white stuff.  I had a little time to make a card today too and used some of my new MFT Stamps and Die-namics that came in the mail yesterday. I followed the fab sketch that they have over at MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and I'm entering this card in the  BasicGrey Challenges... Cold and Frosty!

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-150/
Here is the great sketch that I followed!

 photo MFTWSC150_edited-2RS7_zps0f5f3915.jpg

I used BasicGrey Aspen Frost 6X6 paper pad...perfect for the Cold and Frosty challenge over at the BasicGrey Challenges! I matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Factory Green, Sno Cone, Red Hot, Sweet Tooth and stamped on Smooth White Heavyweight Card Stock. I used the NEW LLD Document it -Holiday Traditions Stamp Set and LLD Accent It - Holiday Tradition Elements. I stamped the fun Seal of Approval in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and Layered it over the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics. I also stamped some of the cute little snowflakes from the Holiday Traditions Stamp set
 photo MFTWSC150E_edited-1RS5_zpseabfc94b.jpg

I used the LLD Border It - Mod Borders Stamp set and stamped the chevron border on the little chevron die cut with the LLD Accent It - Holiday Traditions Elements Die-namics.

 photo MFTWSC150D_edited-1RS3_zps6abd3535.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a sentiment from the LLD Holiday Subway Art Stamp set sprinkled around a few more of the snowflakes here and there.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at the cold and frosty card that I made for the MFTWSC150 and BasicGrey Challenges # 108!



  

   

5 comments:

Laureen said...

Beautiful colours and great take on the sketch! Love how you did the layers!

Heather Rogers said...

Love this, Tara! The papers are gorgeous and all the die cut pieces look fabulous. :)

Lisa H. said...

Ooooo!!! Tara! Love this. Great minds think alike ....my card goes up tomorrow using this sketch and the same papers!! :) love what you did with the new stamps (mine should be here soon). Thanks for inspiring me.

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous. I love the seal in the middle! Happy Holidays, Becky

Angel said...

Another perfect creation! I always love your color and dp combos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails