December 23, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...Friendship Warms the Heart!

Photobucket

Hello Stampin' friends! Just a quick post today to share another Christmas card. I just adore this NEW a´ la modes, You're My Cup of Tea stamp set and I especially loved using her on my Christmas cards. I paired her with this pretty MME 6x6 papers called Christmas Wish and matted with Red Hot, Sno Cone and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock. I coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her and her giant tea cup.


Photobucket

I cut the NEW Snowflake Doily from glittery Corrugated Card Stock. I also cut several snowflakes with the Let It Snowflake Die-namics. I added a BasicGrey Fabric brad and two BasicGrey painted brads to the centers of the snowflakes.  I stamped a sentiment from the a´ la modes, Hot Cocoa Cutie Stamp set on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX and Fishtail Layers STAX Die-namics.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the a´ la modes You're My Cup of Tea girl in Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and made a sentiment panel using the Clearly Sentimental Label, the Layered Labels Die-namics and the framed greetings Die-namics. I stamped another sentiment from the a´la modes Hot Cocoa Cutie Stamp set. I also stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Ornaments stamp set

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with the ALM Cup of Tea Stamp set. I hope that all the last minute Christmas preparations are coming together and that you not stressing too much!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:






2 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW!! Absolutely stunning Tara!! Love the colours and those snowflakes are perfect!!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!! xx

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute Tara! I love this a la mode girl and you did an amazing job inside and out. :)

Hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails