December 20, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...MFTSCRAP3...Kato



Photobucket
Hello Stampin' and Scrappin' friends! We're SO glad that you love the NEW Monthly My Favorite Things Scrap Sketch and we loved seeing all your great pages with last month's sketch! We are back again this month with another fabulous sketch and we've also provided a Project Life version of the sketch for you to use!
 
There will be a random draw from all the participants who upload their Scrap and or PL Samples to SCS using the keyword this month is MFTSCRAP3.  Two winners will be chosen each month and the winners will receive a $15 gift voucher.  If the winner has used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 bonus bucks, for a total of $20. We really look forward to seeing your scrapbooking pages and PL pages using your MFT Stamps and Die-namics. You have until noon Wednesday, January 14th to play along . So, are you feeling Scrappy!? Then GET SKETCHY with MFT this month!


This is the fantastic sketch that we have for you to use this month!

Photobucket

Well, I am 3 for 3...and I'm loving the monthly MFT Scrap Sketch Challenge, aren't you!? I'm hoping to join in with each and every MFT Scrap Sketch so I'm making that an early resolution :)

Well, the subject of this 12X12 page is a new little fella who has joined our family. This is our new Siamese kitten, Kato. He is absolutely precious and we are thoroughly enjoying him. We just LOVE watching all the funny things he does and now that our older cat, Liam, has gotten over the shock of having a new four legged creature in our house there is less anxiety and hissing all around. I'm so glad they are friends now and it's so sweet watching them cuddle and play. Kato is growing so fast and getting so big...I just want him to stay a wee kitten. Well, I thought I better scrapbook some kitten pics. Chris managed to snap a few pics, which wasn't an easy task, since he doesn't sit still for long. These are 2 of my faves...but they still don't do his stunning sapphire blue eyes justice.

So, I used Teresa Collins Everyday Moments 12x12 papers. I thought the blues in the paper would bring out his blue eyes.  I used my Fishtail Flags and Fistail Layers STAX Die-namics to extend the length of the fishtail. I used a great tip in this video tutorial by Joanne B. on how to lengthen the Mix and Match Banner Die-namics. I used the same trick here to extend the Fishtail flags and Fishtail Layers STAX Die-namics.    

Photobucket

I used the High-Rise Alphabet Uppercase Die-namics cut from Nightshift Blue Heavyweight card stock for the tittle. I also used the Insert It -3x4 Insert Die-namics and cut Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock I stamped a sweet sentiment from the Clearly Sentimental about Pets Stamp set. I also used the NEW Document It - Captured Memories Stamp set and stamp the "Captured" and "Taken By" stamps on Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock. I cut them out with the oval Sentiment Strip from the Sentiments Strips Die-namics. I used Joanne's "cut and re-cut technique" HERE to shorten the oval sentiment strip to fit the size of the stamp. I stamped "Week# 9" using the Journal It - Calendar Basics Stamp set.  I also cut the sweet Pet Charms Die-namics and tied them with some Hemp Cord....I used the paw print and Fish bones charms...cut form Natural Heavyweight Card Stock and Nightshift Heavyweight Card Stock. I also cut the File Tab Die-namics from Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped the sentiment...Favorite Photo from the NEW Document It - Captured Memories Stamp set.

Photobucket

Here you can see the NEW Looped Border Die-namics cut from Nightshift Blue Heavyweight Card Stock....LOVE the NEW Looped Border Die-namics.

Well, thanks for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my MFTSCRAP3 Sketch page of our precious kitten, Kato. Please take a moment to visit Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with Scrapbooking pages using this month's fabulous MFT Scrap Sketch! I hope you can join us this month! We love seeing your scrapbooking pages with MFT Stamps and Die-namics.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:




5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the design. Have a wonderful Christmas. Caroline xxx

Casandra Bennett said...

Wow! A pretty blue eyed kitty.... Your papers are fabulous with those beautiful photos. Merry Christmas!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Tara!! What a gorgeous layout...I love those little pet charms and you have a gorgeous kitty :D Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Lisa H. said...

what a beautiful layout. love the gorgeous colors and your kitty is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails