December 17, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...Cozy Christmas Wishes!!!

Photobucket

Hey Stampin' friends! Just a quick post this morning to share another Christmas card. I had few more to make and I couldn't resist inking up this sweet NEW Pure Innocence Warm Wishes. I LOVE her it bits! I paired her with this gorgeous Authentique Peaceful 6x6 paper pad and I used Sour Apple, Black Licorice, Steel Grey and Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock...I'm LOVING this non-traditional Christmas colours on this card...think I will have to make another card with these colours...the Sour Apple is SO yummy!

Photobucket

 I coloured the NEW PI Warm Wishes girl with Copics and paper pieced her out-fit. I used my black glaze pen to add in her buttons on her coat.  I used lots of Die-namics on this one...I used the gorgeous NEW Snowflake Doily, the beautiful NEW Winter Roses Die-namics and the NEW Bracket Edge Duo Die-namics. I wrapped the card with some hemp cord and tied a yummy Sour Apple Button with a bow. I also used the Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Layers Die-namics and added pretty leaves for my Winter Roses with the Royal Leaves Die-namics cut from Jellybean Green and Steel Grey Heavyweight Card Stock. The sentiment is from the PI Stocking Girl Stamp Set and is stamped in MFT Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the NEW PI Warm Wishes girl in Jellybean Green Premium Dye ink and added a sentiment panel made with the NEW Snowflake Doily, Circle STAX Die-namics, the Clearly Sentimental Label and the Framed Greetings Die-namics. I also added a few more Winter Roses with the NEW Winter Roses Die-namics and leaves with the Royal Leaves Die-namics. 

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card today! I will have a few more Christmas cards this week, so be sure to come back for a visit. 

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

SUPPLIES:



5 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning I love the design and the image is so cute. I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey said...

Just loving these colours!! Gorgeous card Tara!! xx

Kristy Hansen said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the papers and colors you chose to use. STunning card for someone special.

Alina said...

I love it, Tara!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails