December 06, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...December Guest DT Contest...Ice Princess!

 Photobucket

Hello Stampin' friends!  Well, I am in full Christmas card making mode and I thought I would use the great sketch that we have for the December MFT Guest Designer Contest. The Challenge is up and running, so get your entries in for a chance at the incredible prize that we have!!! The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the next release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

Once again the challenge this month is to get sketchy with the great sketch we have! Cards must feature MFT stamps, but are not strictly limited to MFT products. The use of Die-namics is encouraged. The deadline for entries is Monday, December 10th at NOON EST. When uploading your entries, please use the keyword MFTGUESTDT1212. You will find the keyword also on the sketch attached below. (you enter the code in the keyword box during the upload process) The winner will be announced at the Release Party at around 9:15 pm EST on Tuesday, December 11th. The winner will receive a selection of stamps and Die-namics from the next release with a value over $200. You'll also join the MFT Design Team for that month!



Here is the fabulous sketch for the December Guest Designer Contest!!!
Photobucket

I inked up the, oh so sweet, Pure Innocence Ice Princess and coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. Once again, I used my fave BasicGrey Aspen Frost 6x6 paper pad and Wild Cherry and Jellybean Green Heavyweight Card Stock. I used the Clearly Sentimental Label Die-namics for the main panel and popped the PI Ice Princess girl up on it. I stamped a sentiment from the PI Ice Princess Stamp set on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock with MFT Jellybean Green Premium Dy Ink, cut with the Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I added the tiny little holly leaves from the Christmas Ornaments Die-namics with red half-pearls for the berries. I also cut the Let it Snowflake Die-namics from Silver Glitter Corrugated Cardstock. The wee tag is also cut using the Christmas Ornaments Die-namics and I stamped "Joy" from the Christmas Ornaments Stamp set and tied it with some Hemp cord.
Photobucket

Here is the inside of the card...I stamped the Pure Innocence Ice Princess in MFT Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink and used the Clearly Sentimental Label Die-namics and Framed Greetings Die-namics. The Sentiment is from the Pure Innocence Holly Girl Stamp Set. I added some more Holly leaves and Snowflakes and stamped a snowflake from the Christmas Ornaments Stamp Set on the Kraft tag cut with the Christmas Ornaments Die-namics.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card. I hope you can join the MFT Guest Designer Contest for a change at a prize value over $200. Remember you have until Monday, December 10th at NOON EST to enter!!! Good Luck!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:







6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

tara she is just the sweetest!! love the layout and the little snowflake tucked in there..looks fab! :)

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Tara!! I love this card!! xx

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable, Tara!!! The inside is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am
getting know-how daily by reading thes good articles or reviews.
Feel free to surf my site forex argumentai "už"

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails