December 24, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...Be Jolly!

Photobucket

Hello Stampin' friends! Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! I have yet another Christmas card to share today! I finally inked up this sweet Pure Innocence Holly Girl. I paired her with the pretty Authentique Festive 6x6 papers and matted with Licorice, Jellybean Green and Wild Cherry Heavyweight Card Stock.  I coloured her with my Copics and paper pieced her cute dress. I cut her out and popped her up on the panel cut with the Dizzy Doily Duo and the Circle STAX Die-namics. I also used the NEW Looped Border Die-namics. I also cut the photo corner and Jumbo Fishtail from corrugated cardstock with the Photo Corner Die-namics and the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics


Photobucket

I wrapped the card with Hemp Cord, added a Wild Cherry Button and tied a bow. The holly leaves and berries are cut from Jellybean Green, Sour Apple and Wild Cherry Replenishments Felt using the NEW Christmas Stocking Die-namics. I used the "Be Merry" sentiment and a portion of the sentiment from the PI Holiday Hugs Stamp set to make the sentiment "Be Jolly" and stamped it with Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and stamped it on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Sentiments Strip Die-namics.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Holly Girl again in Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink and added another Looped border cut with the Looped Border Die-namics and I used my all time fave Layered Labels Die-namics for the sentiment panel and I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Hugs Stamp set with Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink. 

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with the sweet PI Holly Girl. 

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:





5 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara!!!

A very Merry Christmas to you!! xx

Lou said...

Hi! Tara I love this so much,really gorgeous design and detail too.
What a sweetie she is,your felt holly is so lovely and buttons :)
Very special wishes to you and your loved ones,
hope you have a lovely Christmas.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

Heather Rogers said...

Totally LOVE her! You can combine dies like nobody I have ever seen...you go girl! :)

Merry Christmas!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! Tara this is sooooooooo cute! I love how you've paper pieced her dress and all that felt! LOVE felt!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!!

Laureen said...

Another stunning card you created! Love that you paper piece the dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails