April 03, 2012

My Favorite Things...April Release, New Product Tour...I need you...!


Photobucket

 Yay! It is MFT release night and all the Brand Spankin' New Stamps and Die-namics are now available. Before you run off to do a little shopping, we have a little New Product Tour hop for you, that means blog candy has been hidden somewhere along the line! Be sure to leave comments as you visit for your chance at the prize! Now, head on over to Kim's blog to see a list of all the New Stamps and Die-namics that are being featured for the New Product Tour by the MFT Designers.

Photobucket
I have a card to share featuring the Pure Innocence Scientist....she is is super cute and I think would make a fabulous valentines card but really she is very versatile and perfect for any occasion. I used the pretty MME Love Me paper and used the the fabulous new Banner Day STAX Die-namics to make this fun banner. I also used the negative portion after cutting with the new Pinking Edge Die-namics and layered 3 pinked edges and two little bows with some Shore Twinery Twine. I paper pieced the little PI Scientist girl and I stamped a few bubbles coming out of her beaker with the bubbled stamp from the PI Blowing Bubbles Stamp set.  She is pop-dotted on a  panel made with the Dizzy Doily Duo and the new fabulous Circle STAX Die-namics. I also tucked in the larger of the two Chevron Stripes Border Die-namics under the middle panel. I stamped only part of the sentiment from the PI Scientist set and on white card cut with the Chat Bubble Die-namics and stamped the rest of the sentiment on the inside panel. 
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Scientist girl again in Ladybug Memento Ink and made another panel with the Layered Labels Die-namics, the Dizzy Doily Duo, the Circle STAX Die-namics and the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the MFT New Product Tour. I hope that you were inspired by all the wonderful teasers by the MFT Designers this week! I thoroughly enjoyed my first week of Teasers as a MFT Designer (still have to pinch myself :)) and I'm SO looking forward to many more!!! Now, please hop on over to Kim's blog for a list of all the MFT Designers with inspiration to share and don't forget to leave those comments as you visit for a chance at some MFT Blog Candy!

Happy Shopping!
Big Hugs,


SUPPLIES:

13 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

ADORABLE! LOVE the banner! So so cute, Tara!

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created--such attention to detail and so creative!

Anonymous said...

Girl, your banner is 'da bomb!!! Amazing work!

StampOwl said...

so pretty, love the banner

zehra said...

What a dienamics display, love it

Melody said...

So cute!! LOVE, LOVE the banner! Hope you enjoyed your first release!

sparkling stamper said...

OMG, too cute! Love all that pink. Wish I had all those dies!

Cyndi said...

Awesome card - inside and out!

Cindi said...

So cute! Love the pink and the papers are gorgeous!

Kelly said...

a work of art. That banner is just beautiful, love that layering!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my WORD! This is STUNNING Tara!!! GORGEOUS layout and papers....AMAZING!!

Karen Motz said...

That's the prettiest banner I've ever seen! I love how you combined different sizes!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO pretty. I adore the different sized banners. Clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails