April 04, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 66...You Saved the Day!

 

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! Thanks for popping by today! So, wasn't that a wonderful week of MFTeasers for the new April release!? What a stampin' rush that was, smile!!! Well, we have even more FUN for you with a new sketch for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club a great way to put all those new MFT stamps and Die-namics to work!
If you join us, be sure to get your entry into the Splitcoaststampers Gallery by Tuesday, April 10th at noon EST for your chance at our weekly prize and use the keyword MFTWSC66! The random winner will receive a $15 dollar gift voucher! If the lucky winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive 5$ bonus bucks, for a total of a $20!!!
Photobucket

So, for my card I have inked up this hard-working, Pure Innocence, Policeman, out there patrolling his beat and saving the day! I coloured him up with my Copics and made my card with BasicGrey Oliver 6x6 papers. I used the New Chevron Stripes Border  Die-namics and tucked it under the panel to replace the scallop on the sketch.  I used the New Circle STAX Die-namics set 1 and 2...they are a staple item for you Die-namics collection. I also added a few Stars with the Stacking Stars Die-namics and I stamped one of the cute sentiments that comes in the set on paper cut out with the ribbon die from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.

Photobucket
 Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the little PI Policeman again and a portion of one of the other sentiment from the set! Well, I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week at the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. If you do, don't forget to upload your card to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers! Now swing on by Kim's Blog and see the list of links to all the MFT Designers joining in on the MFTWSC66 this week! 

Have a Stampin' Great Day!!!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES:





5 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card Tara, love the color combination of the blue and green and all the stars...AWESOME!

Karen Motz said...

Gah! Talk about cute!! Love all the stars you added on the front and inside!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so cute, love how you used those papers with this adorable patrol man

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! I love your coloring on this card! Gorgeous shading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails