December 31, 2016

Happy New Year, Stampin' Friends - My Favourite Crafty Creations of 2016

Happy New Year stampin' friends! I thought I'd keep up with my tradition and recap some of my favourite cards of 2016. I always enjoy this little trip down memory lane. I was also very fortunate to join the Curtain Call Crew in 2016 - one of my all time favourite challenges...the crew is such an amazing group of talented, supportive and kind-hearted ladies led by Stacey...such an honour to be a part of the Crew! 

Unfortunately, I wasn't quite as productive over the course of the year, as 2016 proved to be a rather challenging year for my husband and our family. We were dealt a blow early in the year, when in February, we learned that my husband, Chris, had Small Bowel Cancer, a rare cancer, making it difficult to diagnose. It wasn't at all what we wanted to hear but it finally answered our longstanding question as to the cause of over 3 years of pain and suffering.  Now,  he is doing very well, he got through surgery and chemotherapy and we are very happy to have that and 2016 behind us. I have a very good feeling about 2017...I know it will be a good year for us! 







March - Reverse Confetti 












 photo SPDMIT5_edited-RS1_zpsgun7mrmo.jpg


 photo CTD406SFYTTSFYTT39_edited-RS1_zpsdsmguyar.jpg

 photo CTD406SFYTT39D_edited-RS4_zpsx78myzxi.jpg


 photo KKS347CQ357D_edited-RS4_zps7zwghtuo.jpg




 photo RCSFYTT43_edited-RS1_zpsylnfbolq.jpg

 photo RCSFYTT43D_edited-RS4_zpsuskarmwj.jpg

Thank you for stopping by and havin' a little look at my favourite cards of 2016 and for visiting and leaving such sweet comments over the past year! Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year!


1 comment:

Marisa said...

2016 was THE most insanely busy and eventful year for our family (hubby's mom had bowel CA as well and an illeostomy put in in Jan and in December had a heart valve replacement and a pacemaker, my daughter graduated from HS so lots of applying to universities, colleges, scholarships, bursaries, touring campuses, and all the grad activities, my mom wants to move into a retirement home and was told she was too healthy (we were living the sandwich generation for sure!), my son is reffing soccer like a wild man at some pretty high levels but can't drive yet so we were playing taxi drivers all over the Lower Mainland, and a bunch more so I can fully relate to your year!! So glad to hear the "tough part" has been dealt with and you can move on :) Wishing you and hubby a great 2017 full of health and happiness :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails