December 25, 2016

My Favorite Things...MFTWSC #312 - Happy Christmas


Happy Christmas stampin' friends! Wishing you all a wonderful day spent with family and friends! I'm just stopping by to share a Christmas card that I made for the MFTWSC # 312 Sketch Challenge with one of my all time favourite Pure Innocence stamps - Season's Tweetings

I used MFT Heavyweight Card Stock in Kraft, Black Licorice, Electric Red and Jellybean Green 
and I used Authentique Joyous 6X6 patterned papers   

 photo MFTWSC312_edited-RS1_zpsa8bdavxg.jpg
Blueprints 1 and 13 are go-to Die-namics for the main panels of my cards and then I used the Die-namics Rectangle STAX 1 and 2. I also used the largest vertical strip from the Vertical Strips  Die-namics and re-cut it to fit the span of the card. I coloured the cute PI Season's Tweetings girl and birds with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. 
 photo MFTWSC312C_edited-RS3_zps1nuqcljs.jpg
I used the Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics cut from corrugated Kraft cardstock and layered it over the fishtail banner cut from Black Licorice and Jellybean Green Heavyweight cardstock. I stamped the  sentiment from the Happy Christmas Pure Innocence Stamp set with Sweet Tooth Premium Pigment Ink and embossed with AC Zing White Embossing powder. I embellished with some Hemp cord and red YNS Gumdrops
 photo MFTWSC312D_edited-RS4_zpsj47qknwg.jpg
I finished off the inside of my card too....I stamped a a shadow image of the PI Season's Tweetings girl and stamped and embossed another sentiment from the retired PI Christmas Caroler Stamp set
Thanks SO much to all my stampin' friends for visiting and havin' a little look at my card for the MFTWSC Sketch Challenge # 312!
Happy Christmas and wishing you much happiness, good health and a very prosperous 2017!



1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Tara, this is gorgeous. I just saw it on Pinterest and had to come check it out. Love the colors and all the layers. I have that sweet PI image also and love it, as well as most of the PI images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails