December 22, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch # 200...Happy Christmas!


Hey stampin' friends! Hope everyone that is effected by this crazy ice storm is keeping warm and staying safe! In between power outages today, I made this card with the beautiful sketch that Karen has for the Sweet Sunday Sketch. I inked up this cute Pure Innocence Warm Winter girl and used Authentique  Glistening 6X6 paper pad.

http://kgiron.blogspot.ca/2013/12/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-200-prize.html
I LOVE this fab sketch and Karen has some fabulous PRIZES up for grabs too!!!

 photo SweetSunday200_edited-1RS1_zps6dc12852.jpg

I matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Black Licorice, Factory Green and Sno Cone. I used my Oval STAX,  OVAL Pierced STAX, Square STAX and Pierced Square STAX. I just had to add a few corrugated snowflakes with Sno Cone Buttons. I cut the snowflakes with the Let It Snowflakes Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the PI Happy Christmas stamp set on a tag cut from Primitive White Heavyweight Card Stock with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.

 photo SundaySketchD_edited-1RS4_zpsa4c5477f.jpg

I coloured up the PI Warm Winter girl with my Copics and paper pieced her out fit. I left the image in the Pierced Oval STAX and inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.

 photo SundaySketch200C_edited-1RS3_zpsfcf06e81.jpg

Here is the inside...I used the Oval STAX and Pierced Oval STAX with the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics for the sentiment panel. I stamped another sentiment from the PI Happy Christmas Stamp Set with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.

Thanks SO much fro stopping by and have a little look at my card PI Warm Winter card with the fabulous sketch that Karen has over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!



  

   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! Your creations are gorgeous! I love the details...the layers, the paper piecing, the snowflakes, the beautiful insides...I could go on and on. Hope you're all safe and okay w the storms.

Heather Rogers said...

She is super sweet in her warm winter outfit. I love that you have been using the snowflake dies lately. I have those and need to pull them out. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

JoAnn said...

wOW, Tara this is gorgeous. Love all the pretty layers and colors, the snowflakes with buttons and everything. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I just love the paper you used for this one, those tones rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails