December 13, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 154...Let's Chill, Friend!



Hey stampin' friends! I finally inked up this sweet My Favorite Things Doddle Garden - You're The Coolest girl and this week's, MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch # 154, was the perfect reason to ink her up and make another Christmas card. 


https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/
This is the fab sketch that I used!

 photo MFTWSC154_edited-1RS1_zpsc0e2af95.jpg

I used MFT Replenishements Heavyweight Card Stock in Jellybean Green, Sno Cone, Paver Red and Red Hot and I used MME Christmas Wish 6X6 paper pad. I used the Friend on the Edge Die-namics and the Heart button Die-namics from Blueprints 8 and the scalloped border from Blueprints 4.  I also used my Rectangle STAX Die-namics, the Let It Snowflake Die-namics and the Mini-Tab Foursome Die-namics. 


 photo MFTWSC154B_edited-1RS2_zps906da71d.jpg

I coloured the Doodle Garden - You're The Coolest girl with my Copics, paper pieced her outfit and popped her up on the Sno Cone panel. I stamped a sentiment from the DG You're The Coolest Stamp set with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink on Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock. I used a Mini-Tab and re-sized and re-cut it to fit the sentiment. 
 photo MFTWSC154D_edited-1RS4_zpsd0efda0b.jpg

Here's the inside....I stamped a shadow image of the Doodle Garden girl in Paver Red Premium Dye Ink on Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock and I used the Sweet Stack Labels Die-namics, the Clearly Sentiment Label Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the Doodle Garden You're The Coolest Stamp set on Primitive Cream heavyweight Card Stock cut with the stitched sentiment strip from Blueprints 2 and stamped the sentiment with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.  I added a few more corrugated snowflakes cut with the Let It Snowflake Die-namics.

Thanks for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with the super cute Doodle Garden - You're The Coolest with the MFTWSC154 sketch!







4 comments:

Alina said...

so beautiful, Tara, I love the paperpiecing, you really inspired me to buy this stamp!!!

Heather Rogers said...

She is super sweet! I love the patterns you used for her outfit.
:)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so cute and I love all the paper peircing you did with her, I might have to do that myself, lol.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable creation! I love all the details. I'm addicted to the Pure Innocence line but I believe you've inspired me to my first Doodle Garden purchase. Thank You for all the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails