December 20, 2013

Reverse Confetti...December Color Challenge...Joy!


Hey stampin' friends! I made this card for the Reverse Confetti December Colour Challenge...Red, Pink & Lime...I LOVE this colour combo and thought it would make a fun non-traditional Christmas card. It also gave me the chance to ink up my new Reverse Confetti stamps.

http://reverseconfetti.com/2013/12/16/december-color-challenge/
I LOVE this yummy colour combo!!!

 photo RCDecColor2_edited-1RS1_zpsbaa07a43.jpg

I made this card with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Sweet Tooth, Sour Apple, Wild Cherry and Cotton Candy Pink. I also used the NEW MFT Blueprints 10,  the NEW Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and Winter Wreath Die-namics.  I stamped the Sour Apple panel with the Darling Dots stamp set in Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink. On the Cotton Candy Pink panel, I stamped the Reverse Confetti So Stripey and Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'N Trim border stamp in Wild Cherry Premium Dye ink.  On the tag I stamped "Joy" from the Tinsel 'N Trim Stamp set and I also used the Dec. 25 circle element and stamped it in Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink.

 photo RCDecColor2C_edited-1RS3_zps2997ffa3.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Bring on the Merry Stamp set. I made the sentiment panel with the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics and the stitched fishtail sentiment strip from Blueprints 2.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with the fabulous colour Combo that they have this month for the Reverse Confetti December Colour Challenge!





   

6 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Totally love this fun and bright card Tara! All those yummie details, stunning!!!

Juls said...

Fresh&funky love it! Hugs Juls

Lisa H. said...

sooo cute, Tara. love how you used the colors. that wreath is so fun! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful! I love how you combined MFT and RC stamps. The wreath is super cute. :)

Amber Hight said...

This is so gorgeous! You nailed this color combo! So happy you had time to play along with us!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails