December 21, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 155...Doodle Garden - You're the Coolest!


Hey stampin' friends! I was glad for the fab MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch that they have this week. I have a few more Christmas cards to make and a great sketch was the perfect springboard to knock out another card. I inked up the super cute Doodle Garden - You're the Coolest again. I can't get enough of her and she is perfect to paper piece....LOVE her to bits!


Here is the fun sketch that I used!

 photo MFTWSC155D_edited-1RS5_zps46f3467c.jpg

I used Authentique Joyous 6x6 paper pad and used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Black Licorice, Red Hot, Jellybean Green and Sweet Tooth. I used the Snow Drifts and Tree Lines Die-namics and I cut a few Let It Snowflake snowflakes from corrugated cardboard and inked them with Sweet Tooth Premium Pigment ink and added Red Hot Buttons to them tied with Hemp cord. 

 photo MFTWSC155E_edited-1RS6_zps3901c960.jpg

I coloured up the Doodle Garden - You're The Coolest girl with my Copics and paper pieced her out fit, then cut her out and popped her up over the wintry scene. I used the stitched border from Blueprints 1 and stamped a sentiment from the Doodle Garden - You're the Coolest stamp set in Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink. A little tip - the stitched border wasn't long enough to span the card but I cut it in half, placed the two pieces and covered the gap behind the DG girl.

 photo MFTWSC155C_edited-1RS3_zpsec4f9aba.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the DG You're the Coolest girl in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink. I used the Vertical Greetings and Layered Label Die-namics for the sentiment panel. I stamped another sentiment from the DG You're the Coolest stamp set on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Stitched Sentiment Strip from Blueprints 2.

Thanks SO much for visiting and taking a look at my card for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club # 155 with the sweet Doodle Garden - You're the Coolest stamps set.





   

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! This is absolutely adorable! I love all the details! Merry Christmas!

Vankleeck6 said...

I can't even take how cute she is and how adorable this card is! Send to me please! She is on my wish list!

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I see those corrugated snowflakes again!!! Absolutely loving this amazing card Tara!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!! xx

Heather Rogers said...

Love her! Super cute design. Love the patterned papers and pretty snowflakes. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your scene cards, they rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails