December 02, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 152...PI Warm Winter


Hey stampin' friends! Just popping on here real quick tonight to share the card that I made for the My Favorite Things Stamps - Wednesday Stamp Club. I couldn't resist the great sketch that they have and so I had to eek in a little crafty time tonight to make the deadline. I also needed to ink up my new Pure Innocence girl Warm Winter...love her to bits!
https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/
Here is the great sketch that I used but I swapped out the little circles for a snowflake.


 photo MFTWSC152a_edited-1RS1_zpsd7370126.jpg

I used last years Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad Handmade Holiday...love these papers. I matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Jellybean Green and Paver Red. I used Blueprints 1, 2 and 8 and I cut some Let It Snowflake snowflakes from corrugated cardstock and added the cute little heart button from Blueprints 8 in Paver Red Heavyweight Card Stock and tied it with Hemp cord.

I inked up the darling Pure Innocence Warm Winter girl and coloured her with my Copics, paper pieced her out fit, cut her out and popped her up on the panel cut with the Pierced Rectangle STAX and Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

 photo MFTWSC152C_edited-1RS3_zps29fa8784.jpg

I finished off the inside but kept it rather simple...I stamped a shadow image of the PI Warm Winter girl in MFT Kraft Premium Dye Ink and a sentiment from the PI Warm Winter Stamp set in Paver Red Premium Dye Ink. I used the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics.

Thanks SO much for visiting and havin' a wee peek at my card for the MFTWSC152 challenge with the super cute Pure Innocence Warm Winter Stamp set!





   

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just incredible Tara!! I love the corrugated cardstock on there - perfect touch!! xx

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! Love how you used the snowflake dies. :)

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Tara, I love the paperpiecing, as always lovely ''outfit''!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails