March 02, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...Tea Party Spring Stamp Kit...Preview #1!


Kimmie and the Krafty Girls are all super excited and set to share our previews of the Kraftin' Kimmie Spring Kit and to finally spill the beans on the fun theme for this kit.....it's a "Tea Party"! How fun is that! There is a lot of interest in the new Alice in Wonderland movie and this KKS Spring Kit has an Alice vibe to it for sure!

The Kit includes five crazy cool main images, five coordinating accessory stamps by Annie Rodrigue AND TWO sets of sentiments with 32 perfect tea and coffee phrases created by our own Krafty Girl Jeanne Streiff!!! The value of the Spring Kit is $58! But it's going to be available at a discount of 10% for a limited time!! And you can get your inky fingers on it right now!!! It is available at the Kraftin' Kimmie on-line store!!!

So, the first image, in the line up, that we are all previewing, is Nadine...isn't she just too cute for words! She comes with a Milk Pitcher accessory stamp! I just love her braids sticking up in the air like that!

I made my card 6x6 and used BasicGrey Bitter Sweet and I picked this American Crafts ribbon to pick up on the pattern in her dress. I coloured her in with my Copics, of course and used one of the new Distress inks Spun Sugar to sponge in the background colour...did you pick on the food theme there BG Bittersweet and Spun Sugar Distress inks, yum-o! The sentiment is from one of the 2 sentiments sets you get in the kit...one with coffee sentiments and one with tea sentiments.


Here is the inside and I thought I would be a bit cheeky and I used one of the sentiments from Kimmie's Holiday Sentiments set and I just didn't ink up the "s" on friends...I think it is kind a punny since Nadine has a plate of flaky treats in her hand, he, he, he!

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at Nadine the first of all five of the previews that we have this week. Yuppers, that means if you come back tomorrow through to Saturday I'll have the other super cute Tea Party images to share with you and so will the other Krafty Girls. Then on Sunday we are having a Tea Party blog Hop so you definitely don't want to miss that!

Have a stampin' great day!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Juls said...

yumm yumm!! she looks fab! such a great card! Hugs Juls

Vicki G said...

Tara, so elegant! Just beautiful!

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS!! I love it!! xx

Lisa T said...

What a beautiful card! Nadine sure is cute and I love the brown and pink color scheme.

Danderella said...

Just Beautiful! Love all the pink/burgundy colour.

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors together, beautiful Tara!

Alina said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Tara and a wonderful image!
Hugs, Alina

Unknown said...

Tara...I am always floored when I visit you!!! You cards are just beautiful works of art and this one is no exception!! Nadine is coloured in flawlessly and every single detail perfect...REALLY beautiful card!! Xx

heidy said...

Wow Tara, she's a doll
Hugs Heidy

Julie said...

Oh no - what are you doing to me!! Anothe gorgeous girlie, and your colours are divine!! But promised today that I'm not buying any more stamps - this month! What's a girl to do??? Juliexx

Robin McK said...

Fab card! Love the new kit!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

You know how much I adore your lovely layers and embellishments! Your designs are simply incredible! LOVE the colour combo, the papers and the hearts!! Nadine is lovely!!

MarkerGeek said...

LOVE it! So pretty. Love the "flaky friend" sentiment too. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails