March 15, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Copic Class at Crop Circles in Peterborough!



Just a quick post today to share some exciting info about Copic classes that I will be teaching at Crop Cirlces in Peterborough featuring Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps! Here are samples of the images we will be colouring and the cards are made with this fun Fancy Pants paper called Dancing Girl! The images are Gorgeous fairies from Crissy Cuties collection illustrated by Crissy Armstrong! We are going to have so much fun on Saturday....I can't wait!

The classes will be held this Saturday, March 20th!!! The morning class is full and last time I checked with Helen at Crop Circles she said there was still some room in the afternoon class but that it was filling up quickly! So, please call or go to the store to find out if there is still spots available for the afternoon class! I will also be teaching another class on March 27th and we will be using Kraftin Kimmie Stamps ...the beautiful Flower Fairy and stunning Gwendolyn from the new March release!!!



I know we are going to have a ton of fun at Crop Circles on Saturday! If you live in the Peterborough/Oshawa or surrounding area, I hope you can join us!!!


Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek!


Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Tara,I live to far away to follow your class,LOL
I hope your having a great time.
Hugs Heidy

Juls said...

wow all of these are just amazing!! Hope you have fun at your class! Hugs Juls

Roslynne said...

love your cards love the fairy designs Ros

Chris said...

Woo hoo T, it's fantastic that you're teaching classes, wish I could be there too :D! Have fun and enjoy and your cards and colouring are fabulous. Love the new fairy! Hugs, Chris xxx

maddy hill said...

Bet your copic pupils will learn loads with the skills you have Tara !

fabulous cards .
maddy x

Unknown said...

I so wish I lived near you to take lessons Tara... Your cards are just simply stunning!! Ummmm how do you feel about virtual lessons...LOL!! Xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails