March 08, 2008

Simply Fabulous:HSM on ICE


I made this altered frame with the Speakin' Up! voice recorder from mypagestalk.com, i just love these voice recorders! I interviewed Hannah on the voice recorder about her favourite movie, High School Musical, of course, and the special time we had when we all went to see HSM on Ice at Christmas time. She had lots of fun recording her message; she is such a little actress!

This is the sample for the class i will teach at my LLS (The Scrapbook Academy,Oshawa). I think everyone is going to love these little voice recorders as much as I do! The possibilities are endless and it is so neat to be able to preserve those cute little voices to go along with our favourite pics!!! I used the Daisy Bucket Designs "Love you" co-ordinated line of paper and chip paper products. I was a little disappointed with the chip paper. I thought it was going to be like chipboard, it isn't, it is very thin. The name is rather deceiving i think but I still like the paper.

If you are interested in seeing all the great things you can do with the voice recorders check out this weeks webisode on TVWeekly. Christina Treu from mypagestalk.com demonstrates the great versatility and fun you can have with these ingenious little devices. I should mention that I just love the The scrapbook Lounge on TVWeekly.com. i look forward to getting up every Saturday morning making a hot cup of coffee and sitting down at the computer to watch the latest webisode, it is the best, especially on day like today!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Tara..this is a very cute layout. i will definitely have to pick up a couple of these voice recorders and poke them away for when my room is finished...i can't wait!!!
*ang*

Becca said...

yes this is a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S layout.
Your site is so nice.
Bela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails