January 26, 2008

Sweet! Been thinkin' about my Valentine!


Trying to use my Silhouette more and I also want to improve my colouring technique on the Magnolia stamps. The Sweetheart Digital Design portfolio is "sweet", smile! The large heart is a layered design that is very cool and reminds me of KI memories lace paper. The pp is Scenic Route and I used my chatterbox Doodling Gennie and a startdust pen to add a few more glittery hearts to this valentines card. The sentiment stamp "true love" is a Studio G acrylic stamp from Michaels and the gliter stickers are MM.

1 comment:

Angela said...

hey Tara! nice to see you started a blog. i've had mine for a while but i haven't been keeping up very well. great work you've been doing. i will be back at it soon. just building my new art room...yay!
*angela*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails