March 22, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 168, CTD284 & C4C228...Forget Me Not!



Hello stampin' friends! I made my card for this week's My Favorite Things Stamps - Wednesday Stamp Club # 168 and I teamed it up with the beautiful colour combo that they have over at the Color Throwdown # 284! I'm also entering my card in the Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C228 - Free For All challenge that they have this week!


http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-168/

This is the great sketch that I used for my card

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.ca/2014/03/color-throwdown-284.html

and this is beautiful color combo

 photo MFTWSC168_edited-1RS1_zps8358b321.jpg

I made my card with MFT Replensihments Heavyweight Card Stock in Blu Raspberry, Grapesicle, Whip Cream and stamped on Smooth White Heavyweight Card Stock. I used Blueprints 1, 2 and 11 to cut the main panels. I stamped the Blu Raspberry panel with the Sheet Music Background Stamp in Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and stamped the Grapesicle panel with the Wood Plank Background Stamp in Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink. I used the Stitched Circle and Circle STAX Die-namics to cut out the open circle.

 photo RS3_zpsf922389f.jpg

I cut the small rectangle with a die from Blueprints 8 and stamped the text background stamp from the LJD Forget Me Not Stamp set in MFT Grapescile Premium Dye ink. I stamped the Forget Me Not flowers and sentiment in Stephanie Barnard Cornflower Blue Premium Dye Ink and the leaves in MFT Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink.  I embellished with a little Hemp Cord bow and some pretty Silver Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp.


 photo MFTWSC158D_edited-1RS4_zps9cd41d76.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped another sentiment from the LJD Forget Me Not Stamp set in Cornflower Blue Premium Dye Ink.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club # 168 sketch challenge, the Color Throwdown # 284 and the Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C228!




 

11 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So very pretty, Tara! Love your color palette and fabulous stamped backgrounds. :)

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!m love the gray with these colorS! This for playing at CTD!!

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, stunning Tara. I love the colours you have used. So pretty. Hope you are ok ? Nice to see you. Lots of love, Jo x

Laureen said...

Amazing!!!! Love it! Very pretty!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara! I love the Blu Raspberry colour!! xx

Rachel G said...

This is so beautiful!~ I love the music sheet background stamp! And the colors are just gorgeous!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors. The inside is as pretty as the outside.

Renee V said...

This is so very beautiful!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Tara. Love the pretty flowers, the circle frame, the woodpanel... the colors look fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is STUNNING, Tara!!!!! STUNNING!!!!!!!! I LOVE the colors. Did I say STUNNING? LOL

Anonymous said...

This is freakin' gorgeous GF! I love the colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails