February 09, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 162...Special Delivery!


Hey stampin' friends! I had a great birthday weekend and I even had a little time to get sketchy! SO, I inked up the NEW Pure Innocence - Will You Be Mine? Stamp set  and made this card following the sketch over at the My Favorite Things Stamps - Wednesday Stamp Club # 162



They have another fabulous sketch over at the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club!

 photo MFTWSC162_edited-1RS1_zpsc28de0cf.jpg

I made my card with the MME Lucky In Love 6X6 paper pad and used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Red Hot, Sno Cone, Bubble Gum Pink and Sweet Tooth. I used my Fishtail Flags, Fishtail Layers STAX, Circle TAX and cut the image out with the Stitched Circle STAX.

 photo MFTWSC162C_edited-1RS3_zps0e649970.jpg

I coloured the PI - Will You Be Mine? girl with my  Copics and PrismaColor Pencils. I left the image in the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and inked with Tumbled Glass and Pumice Stone Distress ink. I stamped a sentiment form the PI Will You Be Mine? Stamp set in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink on a tag cut with the tag from Blueprints 2. I added a few blue polka dots clouds cut out with the Cloud Trio Die-namics and the You Move Me Die-namics.

 photo MFTWSC162D_edited-1RS4_zpsdf3e463c.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the PI Will You Be Mine? girl in Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock. I used the Sweet Stack Die-namics for my sentiment and used the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strip from Blueprints 2 I stamped another sentiment from the set in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and I also added a little circle Tag from the Howdy Frames Die-namics and stamped a sentiment from the Pure Innocence All Occasions Sentiments.

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a wee peek at my card with the Pure Innocence - Will You Be Mine? Stamp set for the My Favorite Things Stamps - Wednesday Stamp Club # 162 sketch challenge!




 

   

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just totally incredible Tara!! So much fabulousness!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful layering - you are the master at the small details.

Sarah Gough said...

So gorgeous Tara!

Heather Rogers said...

She is so sweet, Tara! Love that pretty paper and darling little cloud dies. :)

Tricia Barber said...

Love all your layers! She is so darling!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fantastic Tara!! What a super sweet card!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails