January 28, 2014

Reverse Confetti...January Color Challenge & Sweet Sunday # 204...Hey, Foxy!


Hey Stampin' friends! I didn't want to miss out on the Reverse Confetti January Color Challenge and I was cutting close. So, I quickly whip up my card tonight! Since I was tight on time I decided to try and make a CAS card...at least this is pretty CAS for me.  I also took the opportunity to use the fabulous sketch that Karen has for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 204!

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/01/16/january-color-challenge/

http://kgiron.blogspot.ca/search/label/sweet%20sunday%20sketch%20challenge
This is the great sketch that I used but flipped it to fit my image

 photo JANRCSSSC204_edited-1RS1_zpsd666a9f6.jpg

I used some of my new Reverse Confetti Stamps and Confetti Cuts and I had to ink up the super cute Fredia Fox but didn't have the time to colour her up so I decided to stamp a shadow image of her in Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink. To add a little extra pop of colour to her I paper pieced with some BasicGrey Hey Girl and Knee Highs pattern paper scraps. I used MFT Heavyweight Card Stock in Sweet Tooth, Blue Raspberry, Orange Fizz and Lemon Drop. I used the Washi Tape Die-namics and stamped with the Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Hearts Stamp set. I stamped the sentiment from the Fredia Fox Stamp set in Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

  photo JANRCCSSSC204C_edited-1RS3_zpsd87f65aa.jpg
Here is the inside...I kept it simple too and stamped another sentiment from the Fredia Fox Stamp set in Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink. I added another Washi tape die cut stamped with the RC Whole Lotta Hearts Stamp set and I also used the Love Notes Confetti Cuts for the on the large heart from the Love Notes Confetti Cuts I stamped the "XO" from the RC Crushin' Stamp set in Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with Fredia Fox card for the January Reverse Confetti Color Challenge and the Sweet Sunday Sketch # 204!






   


2 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Super cute! xo best wishes, Becky

Lisa H. said...

oh, Tara! this is adroable. love the way you added in those colors and the fun sketch. beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails