October 31, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps & DS124...Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween Stampin' friends! I hope you get to partake in some Halloween FUN and enjoy some sweet treats today! I had fun making one last Halloween card for the season. I inked up the super sweet Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin and used the Trick or Treat Stamp set.


*** Make sure to enter your name in my BLOG CANDY giveaway for a MFT LLD Insert It - 3X4 Notebook Die-namics and I will include a few other fun crafting goodies too...like a 6X6 Pebbles Thirty One paper pad.  The candy closes at Midnight so get you name in today! Just add it to the Link Up Gadget at the bottom of the post HERE.***
Good Luck!

http://deconstructingjen.com/deconstructed-sketch-124/

I used this fun sketch that they have over at the Deconstructed Sketch

 photo DS124PIprettypumpkin_edited-1RS1_zpsc350854c.jpg

I coloured up the Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit. I used these fabulous Pebbles Thirty One 6X6 paper pad and used MFT Preplenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Black Licorice, Tangy Orange, Orange Fizz and Primitive Cream. I used lots of Die-namics, as always...this time I pulled out the fabulous Pierced Traditional Tags and I used my Circle STAX, Pierced Circle STAX. I also used the small button die-namics from Blueprints 8 and the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics.

 photo DS124PIPrettyPumpkinsC_edited-1RS3_zps680c3673.jpg

Here is a close up of the sweet PI Pretty Pumpkin and the sentiment tag is made with the Trick or Treat Stamps set, Layered Treat Tag and Circle STAX Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment with  MFT Premium Dye Ink in Tangy Orange and Steel Grey.

 photo DS134PIPrettyPumpkinD_edited-1RS4_zps140f47e4.jpg

Here's the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the PI Pretty Pumpkin girl with MFT Orange Fizz Premium Dy Ink and used Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink for them sentiment from the Trick or Treat Stamp set. I also inked up the fun little bar-code stamp from the same set and stamped it with Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink on a Pierced Traditional Tag STAX cut from Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock.

Well, thanks SO much fro stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my Halloween card with the Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin for the DS # 124! Happy Hauntings!





   

5 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous Tara!

Inge Groot said...

Stunning card Tara, love the designpaper you've used and all those yummie layers!

annemarie said...

ooh so stunning Tara. great with those colors.

hugs Annemarie

Laureen said...

BOOtiful card you have created! LOVE IT!

Heidi Brawley said...

I LOVE this is AWESOME Halloween card!!!!! Fabulous detail!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails