May 06, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...May Teaser Time - Day 6....Blueprints 3!

 photo Maywildflowers_edited-1RS1_zps73ec7158.jpg

Hello Stampin' friends! Welcome to day 6 of the May MFT Teasers! The new May release will be available at My Favorite Things on May 7th at 10 PM EST. All the Release details are available on MFT Blog so be sure to check it out!!!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made with the fabulous NEW Blueprints 3 Die-namics and the gorgeous NEW Lisa Johnson Designs Peaceful Wildflowers. I stamped some of the Wildflowers in the NEW Red Hot Premium Dye ink and the NEW Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink on Smooth White Card Stock. Then used the NEW Lisa Johnson Designs Wildflowers Die-namics and stamped the Wildflowers on the die-cuts. 

I actually made my card 5X5. 5 from Black Licorice Heavyweight Card Stock and used the elements in the fabulous NEW Blueprints 3 to achieve a simple colour blocking design! I cut the square mat with the large square die-namics in the New Blueprints 3 Die-namics. I then stamped it with the NEW Mona Pendleton Designs Distressed Background Blocks with the NEW Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink. I also used the scalloped edge Die-namics from the NEW Blueprints 3 and aligned it to cut along the bottom of the square mat.  I stamped a sentiment from the NEW LJD - Peaceful Wildflowers Stamp set in NEW Red Hot Premium Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the stitched circle from Blueprints 1 and tied it with Hemp cord.

 photo MaywildfowersB2_zpscfcb7d99.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped another pretty wildflower from the NEW LJD - Peaceful Wildflowers and another sentiment from the same set in the NEW Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and added the dotted border cut from the NEW Steel Blue Heavyweight Card Stock. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card featuring the NEW Blueprints 3 Please take a minute and pop on over to MFT Blog for links to all the MFT Designers with teasers today! Also, The new release products will be available at My Favorite Things on May 7th at 10 PM EST.

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
SUPPLIES:







17 comments:

jonim52 said...

Love that color combo, gorgeous card.

Gypsy 2 said...

Beautiful card Tara.The colours you have chosen work so well together...go to the top of the class!

Tracey said...

WOW Tara!! This is gorgeous!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love the card and I adore that simple touch you added to the inside of the card!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the flowers are stunning. Love the added dimension.

Tricia T said...

Ooo - what a pretty layout, Tara! I love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful

Liz said...

Everything is fabulous... Love it all.

Tami B. said...

Very pretty. I love what you can do with the Blueprints dies.

wendy said...

so beautiful , love the new blueprints

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

RedGem said...

Oh my... beautiful card... looking forward to the new release.

Golda said...

Nicely done!

Tammy H said...

This is a beautiful card. Right up my alley with the color combo. Can't get enough the that Steel Blue. I will be ordering every single item available. AWESOME.

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Very beautiful card...

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love the Blueprints 3 set!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card inside and out, love the color combo. Great JOB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails