January 08, 2015

Reverse Confetti...January Release Blog Hop...Happy Valentine's Day


Hello Fellow 'Fetti Fans! We've counted down to Confetti and now the day we've all be waiting for is here. The NEW January Reverse Confetti Release is now available in the Reverse Confetti store.

The hop started over on the Reverse Confetti blog, and you should have made you way here from Heather's blog. It would be worth your while to start at the beginning of the hop, so you don’t miss a thing. We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all the NEW January Reverse Confetti stamp sets, Confetti Cuts and Quick Card Panels!


 photo RCSFYTT20F_edited-2_zpse4e633f1.jpg

I made a little scene card with the NEW Puppy Love Stamp set. I coloured the puppies and the dog dish with my Copics and cut them out with the coordinating Puppy Love Confetti Cuts. I thought this cute little couple needed a little roof over their heads. I made it with the Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts. I used the Double Edge Scallop Border for the grass and added a few trees with the Branch Out Confetti Cuts. I also added the little hearts cut with the Donut You Know Confetti Cuts. The sun is cut with the Circles 'N Scallops Confetti Cuts and finally I stamped the sentiment from the New Puppy Love Stamp set on the white cardstock cut with the Beautiful Banners Confetti Cuts.    

 photo RCPuppyLoveHopD_edited-2_zps592d59c2.jpg

I finished off the inside of my card too...I stamped the little girl puppy again this time in red ink and added the "I Woof You" sentiment cut out with the heart die from the NEW Puppy Love Confetti Cuts layered on the Square Tag Confetti Cuts. I also used NEW Big Chevron Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts

Thanks SO much for hopping by and having a little peek at my scene card for the Reverse Confetti January Release Blog Hop. I hope you’ve enjoyed hopping with us today, please hop with us on the 8th of EVERY MONTH for more REVERSE CONFETTI inspiration!

Now it’s time to hop on over to Lisa's blog. If you get lost along the way, you can find the hop order and list of all the participating designers over on the Reverse Confetti blog.





















23 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous !! Hugs Juls xx

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWWW your little fur baby cards are so adorable, cute & precious and what's not to love about them...they will definitely melt someone's heart. Great creative jobs and ways that you've used all the Fab & Fun goodies. YOU ROCK!!

~amy~ said...

Tara! Your cards are amazing both inside and out! This one is so much fun!

New Creations said...

Woof, woof! love this Valentine creation with all little details and elements you out in!!!! Precious layout and fab design, I just adore it<3

Brandi R said...

FUN cards! Just love those lil pups!Gorgeous layouts.

Unknown said...

You made the cute little puppies come to life! Thanks for sharing!

Ina Good said...

Your puppy cuts card is adorable and I love this new set!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is such a fantastic card. Love how you do the front of the card.

Amy Sheffer said...

SQUEAL! You gave them a dog house background - SO CUTE! Love the little pup stamped in red, too, on the second card! Fabulous projects!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I love your doggy scene .. those little puppies are my favourites from the new release :)

Linda Hahn said...

Love, love, love your cards!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my golly, Tara! this is so creative....you are a genius, my dear!

Parker said...

I like what you've done with Puppy Love, and all the other new release items you used. Cute and adorable. Great job.

Patty said...

Super adorable card with all the die cuts & elements you used!!

GinaF said...

Very cute card, and I love that you even detailed the inside!

Janet's Joy said...

I love the little puppies!

crazymom said...

These are precious! ♥

Alina said...

beautiful, Tara!

Betty Sue said...

Adorable!!!

Patty said...

OMG! These are both so sweet!! I really like the whole scene on your first card...super cute!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super fantastic! Love the added trees too!

Deanne :)

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card, coloring, layout, and oh what a clever doghouse!! Congrats....well deserved!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails