January 22, 2015

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 20 and Curtain Call Challenge...If Friends were Flowers...


Hey fellow 'Fetti Fans! I've been admiring all the gorgeous creations that I've been seeing for this week's Curtain Call Inspirational Challenge. I thought that I better make my card before the deadline. It was also a great chance to play with NEW Reverse Confetti Love Blooms Stamp set and Love Blooms Confetti Cuts from the January release.


I used the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 20....you have until January 29th to play along



LOVE this colour combo 

 photo RCLoveBlooms_edited-1RS1_zpsc79c3353.jpg

I wanted the pretty flowers from the Love Blooms Stamp set to be soft...like the pretty soft scarf, so I cut them from felt with the coordinating Love Blooms Confetti Cuts and stamped the line-art stamp from the Love Blooms Stamp set in Onyx Black Versafine ink. The large pink panel is cut with the Documented Confetti Cuts.  I embellished with some sparkly Gumdrops and AC Hemp cord. 

Thanks for stopping by and having a little peek at my Reverse Confetti Love Blooms card for the Curtain Call Inspirational Challenge and SFYTT # 20!





 
   

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Tara, awesome combo of challenges! Your card is gorgeous! Love the use of felt...I love how much texture there is on your card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tara your design is lovely using those beautiful RC flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails