January 01, 2015

Reverse Confetti...January - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge...Baby, It's Cold Outside!



Happy new year, Stampin' friends! I spent the day getting crafty and decided to play along with the beautiful inspirational photo - Winter Wonderland, that they have over at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge with my Reverse Confetti stamps and Confetti Cuts



 photo CCJanWinter_edited-1RS1_zpsa55727a6.jpg

I used the Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts for the main panel of my card and embellished with a few snowflakes cut with the Let It Snow Confetti Cuts. I added some crochet ribbon inspired by the Winter Wonderland Inspiration photo and embellished Silvery Glittered Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp. I also did a little inking over a a stencil with Tea Dye Distress ink. 

 photo CCJanWinterA_edited-1RS2_zps413386a6.jpg

This wintry sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments Stamp set was perfect for my card. I embossed the sentiment with AC Zing Pewter Metallic embossing powder on the Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts

 photo CCJan1WinterB_edited-1RS2_zpse3c3187e.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too...I used the cut and re-cut technique to make the scalloped sentiment panel from the Tag Me, Too tag. I added a few more kraft corrugated snowflakes cut with the RC Let It Snow Confetti Cuts and embossed another sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments Stamp set

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at the Reverse Confetti card that I made for the January - Winter Wonderland - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge





12 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card I just received a few of these sets in the post yesterday so cannot wait to play

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Tara!! Hope you had a great holiday!! xx

Linda Beeson said...

I love what you cut the snowflakes from. I was playing with some recycled packaging that looked just like that.

Juls said...

This is beautiful :-) xx

~amy~ said...

Tara, this is perfect! Love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

amazing, Tara!

Stacey Schafer said...

amazing, Tara!

Stacey Schafer said...

amazing, Tara!

Amy Sheffer said...

Thud! This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for linking up at the Curtain Call!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous. Love the diecut snowflakes.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Tara. Love the layers, those distressed snowflakes with the silver middle... the lace and twine look awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails