December 25, 2014

Reverse Confetti...Retro Sketches Challenge # 146...Merry Christmoose!


Merry ChristMoose, stampin' friends, ;)...I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! Just popping by to share a last minute card that I made with the super cute Reverse Confetti Marley Moose stamp set. I just adore Marley Moose...SO much fun to colour and paper piece this festive image!
 

I used this great sketch that they have over at the Retro Sketches Challenge #146

 photo RS146_edited-1RS1_zpseba8255b.jpg

I made the card with a mix of BasicGrey papers I used BasicGrey Evergreen and Knee High 6x6 papers. I also used my Reverse Confetti Let it Snow Confetti Cuts and the Circle Garland Confetti Cuts. I stamped the sentiment from the Marley Moose Stamp set and added the row of hearts stamped with the little heart from the Reverse Confetti Donut Your Know Stamp set

 photo RS146C_edited-1RS3_zps41be21b6.jpg

I finished off the inside of my card too, as always...I stamped a shadow image of Marley Moose in Berrylicious Premium Dye ink and stamped another sweet sentiment from the Marley Moose Stamp set. I used the Love Note, Class Act and Tag Me Confetti Cuts to make the sentiment panel. 

Well, thanks SO much for popping by and having a little look at my Reverse Confetti card for the Retro Sketches Challenge # 146

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


   

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Eye popping fabulous! The colors are gorgeous on this Tara!!! Love your Marley. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Juls said...

So cute!! :-) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails