December 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 19...'Tis the Season!


Hello fellow 'Fetti Fans! I'm back with another RC Christmas card that I made following the fabulous sketch that they have over at Reverse Confetti - SFYTT # 19. I also followed the ColourQ Challenge # 271 but, unfortunately, I didn't get it posted in time to meet the challenge deadline.


Here is the great sketch that they have this month over at Reverse Confetti...I LOVE all the circles. I flipped the sketch so that my sentiment was at the top of the card. 


Here is the fun colour combo from ColourQ #271 that I used for this card and it matched the BasicGrey Evergreen 6X6 paper pad that I used too. 

 photo SFYTT19CQ271B_edited-1RS2_zps84ddd46e.jpg

For my card I cut different sized circles from the BasicGrey Evergreen patterned paper and cut them out with different sized circle dies from the Reverse Confetti Circles 'N Scallops, Donut You Know and Fresh 'N Fruity Confetti Cuts. I stamped the sentiment from the NEW Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments Stamp Set in Electric Red Premium Dye Ink and cut it out with the Label Me Confetti Cuts. I also cut the holly and berries from felt with the NEW North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts.  Finally, I embellished with some YNS White Sugar Gumdrops and white AC Hemp cord.  

 photo SFYTT19CTD271C_edited-1RS3_zps64dd0b36.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too. I used the Reverse Confetti Circles 'N Scallops Confetti Cuts for the sentiment panel and stamped another festive sentiment from the  Seasonal Sentiments Stamp set. I added another little felt embellishment by cutting out the holly and berries with the North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts.  

Thanks SO much for popping by and having a little look at my Christmas card for the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 19




 
   

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and the circles.....beautiful Tara!

Tracey said...

Love the circles! THis is beautiful! xx

Kathy said...

I also love the circles and see several adorable papers in your card! Very nice layering.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails