September 14, 2014

Reverse Confetti...Friends 'Til the End!


Hey 'Fetti friends! Just popping by with a card that I made with my Reverse Confetti Stamps and Confetti Cuts! I was hoping to have this card ready the other day for the SFYTT #16 recap but life and my migraines got in the way and I didn't get it finished in time for the recap post. I love the pretty paper, colours and how it turned out so I thought I would finish it up and post it! 

 photo RCFriends_edited-1RS1_zpsfee373af.jpg

I made this card with the NEW Reverse Confetti In The Big Way Stamp set and stamped the sentiment on the Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut out with the Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts. I also used the Love Note, Class Act, Circles 'N Scallops Confetti Cuts. The papers are from a MME Cut & Paste - Flair 6x6 pad. I embellished with some black Gumdrops and nest of hemp twine. I also added hearts from the Love Note Confetti Cuts and the Arrow Confetti Cuts.

 photo RCFriendsC_edited-1RS3_zps02ad1f79.jpg

I finished the inside too...I made a sentiment panel with the Circles 'N Scallops and Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts and the banner from the Love Note Confetti Cuts. I stamped a sentiment from the Rocky Raccoon Stamp Set

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my card with the Reverse Confetti In A Big Way Stamp set





   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply Gorgeous GF! I love everything on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails