September 01, 2014

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 16 & Color Throwdown # 307...For You!


Hello fellow 'Fetti Fans! I am SO thrilled Jen asked me to join the Confetti Crew for September/October as the Reverse Confetti 'Fetti Friend! We have a fabulous Sketch For You To Try for September! I LOVE this sketch...hope you can play along with us!
Here are the details...

There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/09/01/september-sketch-for-you-to-try-2/

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/08/01/sketch-for-you-to-try/
This is the FAB SFYTT # 16...

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.ca/2014/08/color-throwdown-307-countdown.html

and I used the gorgeous color combo that they have over at the Color Throwdown # 307!


I used the MME Kate & Co. Oxford Lane 6X6 paper pad...perfect for the color combo that they have over at the Color Throwdown and the inspirational image that they have for the CTD # 307 inspired me to pull out my Reverse Confetti Petals 'n Posies Stamp set and coordinating Petals 'N Posies Confetti Cuts. I replaced the rectangle panel on the sketch with the fabulous RC Tag Me, Too Confetii Cuts and used the fabulous script word confetti cuts that come with it. I embellished with some AC twine and blue Gumdrops.

I cut out the "for you" sentiment 4 times from Lemon Drop Heavyweight Card Stock and adhered them together to create dimension. This also adds a lot of stability to the delicate word die cuts...I just love the way it pops up the sentiment! 



I finished off the inside of the card too....I used the Circles 'N Scallops Confetti Cuts and layered a sentiment from the Petals 'N Posies.

Thanks SO much for popping by and havin' a little look at my card for the September SFYTT # 16! I can't wait to see what you make with your RC stamps and Confetti Cuts and this month's sketch!





   

7 comments:

annemarie said...

OOoh how great is that. You used really bright colors. I love it

hugs Annemarie

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...such a fresh color combo!

Laureen said...

Beautiful colours! I love how you stacked "FOR YOU" four times! I would like to try that. Beautiful card!

Vickie Z said...

Fantastic card!! Wonderful use of the colors and sketch!! Congrats on your Fetti Friend! Glad you played along at CTD!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Tara. Love the sweet yellow blooms, the papers, the die-cut word. So many neat elements. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

Alina said...

gorgeous, Tara, I love everything about it!

Shelly G said...

I love all the layers and texture and the colors! The inside is as gorgeous as the outside. Love your creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails