January 25, 2009

CCT# 44 & SS # 35.....Miss You!!!


WOW!!! I'm on a roll this weekend, lol! Back with a card this time! I have combined two challenges...CCT # 44 "Create a Scene" and Sketch Saturday # 35, a fabulous sketch!!!

I pulled out my new 6X6 Making Memories paper pad called Chloe's Closet that I got at Micheals last week with a 40% off coupon! I love this paper and I love a deal, lol!!!! I made the cardbase 6x6 from Orange Bazzill Bling and matted the pp on some blue Bazzill Bling.

I stamped Tilda on Georgia Pacific paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I masked Tilda and then stamped the cloud, then masked the one cloud and stamped another one. I coloured the image with my Copics, of course. Speaking of Copics, I have some exciting news. I will be attending the Copic Certification class that is being held in Brampton on March 24/09. I am so excited and I am also looking forward to it cuz I'll get to hang with my bloggin' bud, Kim, from Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner! So, I think it will be a fabulous day and great opportunity to learn more about my fave Copic markers!!!

So, back to the card....I used my Sakura Glaze Pen to add a wet look to the leaf, rain drops, Tilda's boots and ground! I also, used a Stardust pen on Tilda's wings and some Stickles here and there for a little glitter!

I added a few Prima flowers and MM Chloe's Closet co-ordinating brads. The yellow stitched velvet ribbon was another bargain from Micheals. I cut the market tag (love this die but don't use it that often) out of some white Core'Dinations cardstock and stamped the MFT sentiment with black Staz-on ink!

Well, there you have it! I have a few more card ideas but not sure if I will get to them this afternoon or not!!!! The kids want to go to Chris' hockey game tonight. We haven't gone in a long time as his games tend to be so late at night but he plays at 7:00, so, we will go and cheer his team on!!!

Later!

31 comments:

Yaneri said...

Hi! there Tara! Did you see who won the Whiff of Joy stamps??? You better check it out! I think you are going to be very, very pleased who the winner is!!! Also read the comments too!!!

So excited for you Tara!
Yey!!!

Anki said...

Congratulations Tara! Wow - you lucky girl! Also such a wonderful card you made. I will be looking out for what you will be making with your new set of WoJ! Kramisar - Anki

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, many congrats on your win ! Shame it isn't my birthday next month !!!

Such a gorgeous card and gorgeous papers - can't wait for my parcel to arrive.

You must give your fellow team mates a copic tutorial on your return too !! Have a great time.

Take care and huggles,

Jo x

Marja Sch said...

Congrats Tara. This card is lovely. The with moose is cute to. Hugs Marja

Joey said...

Hi Tara, this is beautiful! I love your layout and papers its gorgeous. joey xxx

Lilian said...

You lucky girl! Congratulations on winning the WOJ kit and for being able to attend a Copic class! sigh. Your coloring is beautiful!

Kim said...

Tara that is such a sweet card! I love the paper and the colors you have used! Fabulous work! Awesome that you get to take a Copic Certification class!!!! I so hope one comes to Wisconsin some day as I would love to learn more about my markers too! Congrats again on winning the WOJ kit...you are so deserving!
Hugs~ Kim

Lea L. said...

Adorable card!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Kelly Schelske said...

You are absolutely on a roll, it's awesome!! Love the springy colors!!

Hugs, kelly

Kelly Schelske said...

P.S. Congrats on your WOJ win, how exciting!!

Rach said...

a beautiful card Tara, love the way you have used the bread tag, congratulations on your woj win.
hope that you have fun on your copic certification class. hugs rachxx

LOUISE said...

Great card Tara, love the image, and your papers too! LOuise x

debby4000 said...

Oh wow gorgeous card, beautiful Tilda and I want those papers they are wonderful.

Chris said...

Stunning card Tara! Your little Tilda is beautiful and your copic colouring is breathtaking, I'm not sure what copic certification is but I should think you'll be at the top of the class! I love the cheerful colours and that little tag is so sweet, great idea to add the shine, it shows up beautifully in the photograph. Chris x

Deb said...

stunning card Tara, this Tilda is so sweet!
beautiful cards, fabulous stamping!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours and papers you've used! xx

Nixe-Moni said...

What a gorgeous card, Tara! I love the great colours and how you´ve coloured the cute image.
Have a great week.
Big Hugs
Moni

Tara said...

Fabby card T, love the bright colours and that particular Tilda is my fave from the Autumn range.
Lucky you winning those WOJ stamps, how brilliant!! xx

Bev said...

Ummm, I think you'll be teaching them how to colour with Copics Tara - your colouring ROCKS!! This is such a gorgeous card hunny - the details are amazing

hugs Bev x

Tab said...

ooooh delish card sweetie! Love that cutie Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully! Hope you had a fab time at the hockey!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kim Costello said...

Congratulations Tara!
Wow - you lucky girl!
Tara that is such a gorgeous card! I love the paper and the colours you have used! Fabulous work.
I will be looking forward to what you will be making with your new set of WoJ stamps,
I've ordered mine too! Would love to go on a copic certification class, wow!
HuGs Kim :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card Tara...perfec scene. Love the papers, I've just got some of those from Claudia...so pretty.
Amazing pictures of the white moose!
Have a great time on the copic class...lucky you!
Hugs
Carole :-)

Ila said...

Super Cute and Gorgeous!!...love your coloring and all the Wonderful details on this card!!!...Hugs, Ila

Dawn♥ said...

Lovely looking card. Love the colors and the awesome design. Great job! :)

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Beautiful card!! Love the bright fresh colours and fab news that you won the WOJ stamps!! Lucky girl! Thanks for the award..much appreciated from a talented gal like yourself!!
Love Judy x

Georgia said...

I love this! The bright colours are so nice!
Georgia xxxx

Christy said...

You did awesome!!!

Sew This N That said...

Wonderful card Tara, love your colouring, and the whole layout is very inspiring :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Mariska said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! I love the image and how you coloured it and all the colours on the card work so well together. Love how you altered the position of the flowers just a little bit from the sketch, that works really well. Gorgeous!!

xxx
Mariska

Jennifer said...

Come check out my blog! passing the love!

tracie said...

Oh wow Tara this is fabulous, love this cute Tilda - your coluring is stunning, and I love the gorgoeus colours - gorgeous, gorgeous !! I love it hun.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails