My Dad sent me an e-mail the other day with these pics of a rare sighting of an all white moose taken in Northern Ontario near Timmins.
I just thought I would share this with you, as, I could not believe my eyes when I saw these pics!
I received this lovely award from Annchen!! Thanks for passing this award on to me, Annchen!
It is to be passed on to 7 bloggers, so, I am passing it on to Georgia, Tara, Judy, Kelly, Kim, Tab, Jo!!!
This award was kindly passed on to me by, Bev!
and the rules to accepting my award are as follows:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Okay...so the 10 HONEST things about me are:
1. I am a little bit of a high maintenance girl (just ask my hubby)...yeah, I know that is like saying your are a little bit pregnant,lol!!!!
2. I have determined that people fall into two categories either you love turtle neck sweaters or you hate them....I love them! As soon as the cool weather comes I pull out my considerable collection of turtle necks!!! (I am wearing one right now, he he, he!!!)
3. When I find something I like I buy one in every colour....turtle necks, shoes (like my Viking sandals), fleece sweaters etc. etc.
4. I don't/can't cook! good thing my hubby can or we would be eating chicken strips every night of the week and that would be ok with me...love them!
5. I am not a very adventuresome eater...hence the chicken strips!
6. when I was in high school I was a heavy metal rocker chick,lol!!!
7. I love my Tim Horton's Coffee...totally addicted!
8. My wallet is a total disgrace. It is a rather large wallet yet it is bursting at the seams with receipts, notes and lists spilling out of it...my good friend ,before she had kids of her own, called it a "mom wallet"! It has everything it but the kitchen sink!
9. I am a worrier and do that "worse case scenario" thing, where, I'm always thinking about what could go wrong or all the potential hazards or down falls of any given decision.
10. I am not much of a window shopper. I prefer to go shopping when I have something specific in mind! Except when it come to shopping for scrapbooking/stamping/crafting supplies!!!
So, not so sure that was at all interesting but I tried to dig deep,lol!!!!
Ok, I feel better now that I have finally gotten this done, phew!!! My dear hubby is making breakfast and the bacon smells yum-o, so, I think I will eat and then head down to my wee craft nook!
Hope you have a great Sunday!