August 23, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...Happily Ever After


Hello stampin' friends! Just popping by to share the card that I made for my brother, Patrick and his beautiful bride, Kate. I am SO happy for them and very excited to have such a wonderful sister-in-law...I've been waiting a long time for a sister :)  This was the perfect reason to crack open the Bride and Groom Die-namics and the LJD Together Forever Stamp set.
 photo MFTbrideandgroom_edited-1RS1_zpse8ddcf47.jpg

I took inspiration for the colour scheme from the wedding invitation and used MFT Replenishments Sweet Tooth, Grapesicle, Grout Grey, Natural and Sour Apple Heavyweight Card Stock. I stamped the Grout Grey panel with the Romantic Script Background Stamp in Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MFTbrideandgroomC_edited-1RS3_zps5894d0e9.jpg

I cut out the Bride and Groom Die-namics from Natural and Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock and added a vellum overlay on the bride. I wanted to add a thin "ribbon" to the dress and I went through all my Die-namics to find just the right die to use/re-purpose. while cutting out the small flower from the Trellis and Vine Die-namics I found the vine worked perfectly for a thin "ribbon". I stamped the sentiment from the LJD Together Forever Stamp set in Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink and embossed it with Zing White Embossing Powder. I embellished with some purple iridescent sequins from my stash.
 
 photo MFTbrideandgroomD_edited-1RS4_zpsc4f6bc4b.jpg

I finished off the inside too...I used my go to Layered Labels Die-namics and layered the vellum sentiment over another Sour Apple Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics.

Thanks SO much stopping by and havin' a little look at my card with the My Favorite Things Stamps Bride and Groom Die-namics and the LJD Together Forever Stamp Set.





   

1 comment:

Shelly G said...

This is beautiful inside and out! I love the way you covered the gift card holder on the inside. Another stunning creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails