August 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti...DS # 164 & August RC Color Challenge...Here We Go!


Hey stampin' friends! I'm feeling like I accomplished a ton of things today! I cleaned the kitchen, dusted, washed the floors, vacuumed and I cleaned my car! I got a new car in June and I've vowed to keep it clean and tidy ;) So, I thought I would make a card with the Reverse Confetti Here We Go Stamp set in honour of all my adventures in my new crystal red Chevrolet Equinox. 

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/08/16/august-color-challenge/
I made my card with the Reverse Confetti August colour combo...LOVE it!

http://deconstructingjen.com/deconstructed-sketch-164/

And I followed the FAB sketch that they have over at the Deconstructed Sketch!

 photo DS16408RCCC_edited-1RS1_zpsc78142c7.jpg

I made my card with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Cardstock in Sweet Tooth, Electric Red,  NightShift Blue and used Pink Paislee Pen Pals 6X6 papers. I stamped the little car from the Reverse Confettti Here We Go Stamp set and used the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts and the Doin' The Wave Confetti Cuts

 photo DS16408RCCCB_edited-1RS4_zps55a1f4ca.jpg

I cut the Tag Me Confetti Cuts banner from gold sparkly corrugated cardstock and a few hearts from the Love Note Confetti Cuts and added some AC twine and gold sparkly Gumdrops from YNS! I stamped a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Here We Go Stamp set with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Embossing ink and used AC Zing White Embossing Powder.

 photo DS16408RCCCC_edited-1RS3_zpsa0761e64.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too...I embossed another sentiment from the Here We Go Stamp Set and I added another little red car.

Thanks SO much for popping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the Reverse Confetti August Color Challenge and for The Deconstructed Sketch # 164!














   

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

ack! this is fantastic. congrats on your new car and this card is beautiful. Love all the sparkly gold and layers, you always do it up JUST right!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, love the gold with it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome card, Tara! Love all the sparkle! Amazing take on the RC color combo!

Tammy Hershberger said...

TOTALLY cute card, Tara! I LOVE what you did with this sketch! Thanks for joining us!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Tara. Love the cute car, the scene... the different dies you used. The gold looks great!

Rosemary said...

your card is FABULOUS... love all the wonderful details that are a hallmark of your amazing cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails