August 10, 2014

Reverse Confetti...SFYTT # 15...Pink Lemonade!


Hello stampin' friends! I had a little time today to get inky and play with some new Reverse Confetti Stamps from the July release. I just adore this  Fresh 'n Fruity Stamp set and thought it would be FUN to make pink lemons! What?! Pink Lemonade doesn't come from pink lemons?! ;)

http://reverseconfetti.com/2014/08/01/sketch-for-you-to-try/

I made my card with the great RC - SFYTT # 15!

 photo RCSFYTT15B_edited-1RS2_zps7a730c00.jpg

I made my card from MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Sweet Tooth, Razzle Berry, Pink Lemonade and Spearmint. I cut the Fresh 'n Fruity Confetti Cuts from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped the lemons in Pink Lemonade and Razzle Berry Premium Dye ink and stamped cute leaves in Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink.

 photo RCSKYTT15E_edited-1RS5_zps5747b256.jpg

The Confetti Crew are sharing cards with stamped backgrounds for this month's Reverse Confetti Creative Hop and I was inspired to stamp the polka dots and stripes on this card with the Whole Lotta Dots and So Stripey Stamp sets. I also used the new Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts layered over the Class Act Confetti Cuts and the Love Note Confetti Cuts. I added some pink AC Hemp cord and a few Lime Green Sparkly Gumdrops from YNS.

 photo RCSFYTT15D_edited-1RS4_zpse8de7ce0.jpg

I finished off the inside of the card too...I added a few more pink lemons with the Fresh 'n Fruity Stamp set and Confetti cuts and I stamped a sentiment from the Arrows ‘n Elements Stamp set. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the Reverse Confetti SFYTT # 15 challenge with the fab Fresh 'n Fruity Stamp set and Fresh 'n Fruity Confetti Cuts




   




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how gorgeous this is, love the colours!!!

Lyn said...

Stunning <3 love your designs

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Sheffer said...

This is awesome, Tara! So cute to make pink lemons!! I think my favorite part, though, is the "just sayin'" on the inside. Fabulous take on the SFYTT!

Kathy said...

I love this pink lemonade card...how fun with those bold colors!

Laureen said...

Fun summery colours! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails