June 11, 2013

My Favorite Things...June New Product Tour...Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns!

 photo MFTNPT0611WashiE_edited-1RS2_zps8e65f904.jpg




Hi Stampin' friends! YAY!!! It's the time we've all been waiting for...time for the June Release New Product Tour! That means ALL the Brand Spankin' NEW Stamps and Die-namics are now available! But before you run off to fill your shopping cart please join us for the JUNE New Product Tour!

Today I am featuring the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns Stamp set! I also used the fabulous  NEW Blueprints 4 and the NEW Lisa Johnson Designs - Blissful Butterflies and Blissful Butterflies Die-namics.

 photo MFTNPT0611WashiF_edited-1RS1_zpscc4c58c8.jpg

I used this pretty Authentique Summer 6x6 paper pad for my Kraft A2 cards and matted with Blue Raspberry, Lemon Drop and Steel Blue Heavyweight Card Stock. On this card I used one of the solid/distressed patterned papers for the Summer pad to make my "washi tape" using the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and then stamped with the NEW Washi Patterns  with Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink. I also stamped a few pretty butterflies from the NEW LJD - Blissful Butterflies on Smooth White Card Stock with Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink and cut them out with the NEW LJD - Blissful Butterflies Die-namics. The sentiment is from the NEW LJD Blissful Butterflies, stamped with MFT Steel Blue Premium Dye ink on Smooth White Card Stock cut with the tag from Blueprints 2.

 photo MFTNPT0611WashiG_edited-1RS7_zps57b26525.jpg

Here is the inside...I added a few more strips of the "washi tape" that I made with the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns Stamp set and a few more Blissful Butterflies. The Sentiment is from the NEW Bold Statements Stamp Set (this month's Triple Scoop)...LOVE this new sentiment set!!!

 photo MFTNPT0611WashiH_edited-1RS8_zps6387b615.jpg

For this card I matted with Lemon Drop Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped a few more Blissful Butterflies in Blue Raspberry, Lemon Drop and Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink. I made more "washi tape" with the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns...this time I cut the washi tape from a blue solid/distressed sheet of patterned paper and used Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink. 

One of the fun things you can use the NEW Washi Patterns Stamps for is the "Stamp Kissing technique". With a few of the solid butterfly stamps from the NEW Blissful Buffterflies, I inked the butterfly and then "kissed" the inked-up stamp with a Washi Patterns Stamp and then stamped it on the butterfly die-cut. It gives a subtle pattern to what would have been a solid image. You can see the effect on the Blue Raspberry Butterfly at the top of the card.

 photo MFTNPT0611WashiJ_edited-1RS2_zps3a5bcc94.jpg

Here is the inside...the Sentiment is from the NEW Blissful Butterflies Stamp set, stamped with Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink and I used the Sweet Stack Labels Die-namics.

 photo MFT0611NPTWashi_edited-1RS1_zps71bb22df.jpg

And this is my last card in the trio...I used the Hexagon STAX Die-namics and more Blissful Butterflies! I added more fun "washi tape" and used the "Cut and Re-Cut" technique to make the washi tape the size I wanted yet keeping the perfect torn edge the die makes.  The Small Blue Raspberry butterfly was made by "Kissing" the dotted pattern stamp from the NEW Washi Pattern Stamp Set to the inked up butterfly stamp...butterfly kisses :)...sorry, I couldn't resist!

 photo MFTNPT0611WashiD_edited-1RS4_zps192652fa.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a sentiment from the NEW Blissful Butterflies in Blue Raspberry Premium Dye Ink. The small butterfly stamped with Steel Blue Premium Dye ink was "kissed" with the chevron pattern stamp from the NEW Washi Patterns Stamp Set.  

Well, Thanks SO much for stopping by June New Product Tour and having a wee peek at my cards featuring the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns Stamp Set. Please take a minute and pop on over to MFT Blog for links to all the MFT Designers with inspiration to share! And  ALL the Brand Spankin' NEW Stamps and Die-namics are now available at My Favorite Things!













12 comments:

Angel said...

Whoa. I don't even know what to say! Amazing work AS ALWAYS (gee, I feel like I tell you that a LOT!)!!!! Love the colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so beautiful

Tricia T said...

Great cards! I especially like the third one. The colors, the layout... everything!

Great release!

Tricia

Chris said...

Fabulous cards Tara, what an amazing showcase you've made for mdf. Love your designs and colours and those gorgeous stamps and dies. Hope you're well, big hugs, Chris xx

Rene Sharp said...

Your cards are so very pretty, LOVE the blue and yellow together!

zehra said...

What gorgeous cards and layers, love this color combo

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen Harris said...

Love all of your designs. Such cheerful colors!

K. Joy said...

Oh I LOVE those cards!! Great colors, and so many pretty butterflies!! :)

Lisa H. said...

i am so in love with these cards. the colors are gorgeous and so are the details. ooooo and ahhhh!

chidimma said...

This is so amazing!


Visit http://www.unn.edu.ng

chidimma said...

Beautiful cards!




Visit http://www.unn.edu.ng

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails