June 05, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...June Teaser Time Day 1...Pure Innocence - Gone Fishin'!

 photo MFT0605PIGoneFishinE_edited-1RS5_zps7fde155e.jpg

Hello stampin' friends! Welcome to MFT June Teaser Time - Day 1! Today we are featuring the NEW Pure Innocence - Gone Fishin', Lisa Johnson Designs - Blissful Butterflies, Blissful Butterflies Die-namics and  Blueprints 4 Die-namics

 MFT will be giving away one $75 prize each day of teaser time...that's 7 prizes!!! The new June release will be available at My Favorite Things on June 11th at 10 PM EST. All the Release details are available on MFT Blog so be sure to check it out!!!


Today I made two cards with the super cute NEW Pure Innocence Gone Fishin' with the fabulous NEW Blueprints 4. I followed the Blueprints 4 Sketches PDF that can be found on the MFT blog. I used MFT Replenishments Card Stock in Grapsicle, Bubblegum, Banana, Lemon Drop and Whip Cream and paired it with the BasicGrey Soleil 6x6 papers.  I also used the NEW Abstract Art Stamps to add the splotches to the hearts and paper with Lemon Drop and NEW Bubblegum Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MFT0605PIGoneFishinD_edited-1RS1_zps7eaded20.jpg

 I coloured the NEW Pure Innocence - Gone Fishin' girl with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit, then cut her out and popped her on the rectangle panel. I also coloured the little fish accessory stamp from the set and added some epoxy dots for bubbles. I stamped the word "reel" from one of the sentiments from the NEW PI Gone Fishin' Stamp set and the word friends from another PI Stamp set on tags from Blueprints 1.
 photo MFT0605PIGoneFishinF_edited-1RS6_zps63c82358.jpg

Here is the inside...I used more elements from the NEW Blueprints 4 and stamped more splotches/watermarks with the NEW Abstract Art Stamp set

 photo MFT0605PIGoneFishin_edited-1RS1_zpsc6b879d5.jpg

Here is my second card with the NEW Pure Innocence Gone Fishin' and again I used the NEW Blueprints 4 and followed another sketch from the Blueprints 4 sketch from the PDF. I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Grapesicle, Berrylicious, Razzleberry, Bubblegum, Sweet Tooth and Lemon Drop. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Gone Fishin' Stamp set with Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I wrapped the card with Hemp cord and added a Grape Jelly Button.

 photo MFT0605PIGoneFishinC_edited-1RS3_zps59663c8e.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped the sentiment and fish with the NEW Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card featuring the NEW Pure Innocence - Gone Fishin'! Please take a minute and pop on over to MFT Blog for links to all the MFT Designers with teasers today and for all the release and prize details! Don't forget, the new release will be available at My Favorite Things on June 11th at 10 PM EST.

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

SUPPLIES:
 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, those are sooooo precious!!!

JAVAGIRL said...

Love it yay fun fun

Kim said...

The cards are so cute!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are adorable.

Gypsy 2 said...

She is just so cute....your cards bought a smile to my face Tara!

zehra said...

She is adorable, love both your cards, your coloring, your placing of her the abstract art, the sweet colors, oh my these are just lovely. They do bring out a smile, love them

Tracey said...

Oh my, these are seriously adorable Tara!! xx

Laureen said...

Lovely cards! Love the new fishing girl! Hope there is a boy too! Love that you added the gems to the fish for the bubbles! Beautiful and FUN card!!

Kim O'Connell said...

What a great way to show off the new Blueprints! Love the paint splatters!

Lisa H. said...

two gorgeous cards, Tara! loooove that first one. All those splatters in the pink and yellow are so pretty. The way you used the layout with the PI on the second one is so fun (and Pretty papers!!!). thanks for sharing.

wendy said...

such adorable cards Tara..love the layouts so fun!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh these are so super cute

Tricia T said...

What a great way to use the DieNamics to ground some of my "sitting" stamps!! Wonderful idea!!

Tricia

Jodi Collins said...

Tara! These are OUT of this world! OMG...cuteness overload! LOVE your coloring, the layouts and the color combos on these!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

i loved the first one - awesome inking and paper piecing... but then i scrolled down and the second took my breath away!!! gorgeous! i love the patterns on this one and the cute fishing rod :)

Paula Laird said...

Super cute!!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Got through all the post and here are my two favs. Anything with PI and I'm in. Great job, loving this newest addition to the PI kids!

Alina said...

very pretty cards, Tara, the Abstract Art stamp set is really fabulous!

JoAnn said...

Great cards. Love the new PI image.

Kimberly S. said...

OMGosh!! How adorable these 2 cards are!! Love all the details you added!

Gabby said...

Adorable new set and cards! Love your paper piecing, colors, papers, details! :)

Tammy H said...

Love this set. Fond memories of dipping my toes in the water sitting next to my Dad on the edge of the lake pretending to fish. It was never about the fish for me just the one on one time with the special man in my life. Your card is a great memory booster for me of really happy, simple easy times.

Birgit said...

Two seriously cute cards!! Love the bright and fun colors on both.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails