February 21, 2013

BasicGrey Challenges # 87...Favorite Things...Picture Perfect Day!

 photo MFTBGChallenges87B_edited-1RS2_zpsf2cfe4bc.jpg

Hi stampin' friends! I thought I would join the FUN challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges. The Challenge is Favourite Things...how perfect! I LOVE making cards with all my favourite things! I made this card using many of my favourite things...and I LOVE all things BasicGrey, so, I used this happy and bright BasicGrey Soeil 6x6 papers and I added a few BG glazed brads from various BG collections to the centres of a few of the flowers. I also had to use my favourite stamps...My Favorite Things Stamps - Pure Innocence...I inked up this cutie Pure Innocence Little Shutterbug

 photo MFTBGChallenges87D_edited-1RS4_zps9ebd29c8.jpg

I coloured up the PI Little Shutterbug girl with my Copics and paper pieced her dress and cut her out and popped her up on the Dizzy Doily panel using the Dizzy Doily Die-namics. One of my favourite things to do on my cards is make my own, perfectly coordinating flowers with my absolute FAVOURITE MFT Die-namics...here I used the fabulous Flower Medley Die-namics. I added MFT Bubblegum Pink and Grape buttons tied with Hemp Cord and added a gorgeous Grapesicle Grosgrain Ribbon.  I also used the Chevron Stripes and the Mini Scallop Edge Die-namics.  I stamped the sweet sentiment from the PI Little Shutterbug Stamp set on Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock with my favourite ink...MFT  Premium Dye Ink in Razzle Berry.

 photo MFTBGChallenges87C_edited-1RS3_zps77c7f0c1.jpg

I finished of the inside of my card...one of my favourite things to do...can't seem to make a card without doing up the inside too! I stamped a silhouette image of the PI Little Shutterbug girl with MFT Grape Premium Dye Ink.  I added the sentiment panel using the Dizzy Doily Duo and the Circle STAX Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the PI Birthday Girl Stamp Set with Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and I also stamped a sentiment from the PI Picture Perfect Stamp set on Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the little circle tag from the Howdy Frames Die-namics. I stamped it with Grape Premium Dye Ink and added it to the flowers.

Well thanks SO much for popping by and haivn' a wee peek at my card for the BasicGrey Challenges...Favourite Things!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

 


SUPPLIES:







4 comments:

Olga said...

Great card! All the layers and details are stunning. How long did it take to make?

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love all the layers!! Hugs Juls

Kelly said...

so so gorgeous!

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning card Tara, I love the colours in your card, so bright and cheery !

Love your little PI girl too - must get this cutie !!

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges - so lovely to have you back with us :D

Hugs

Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails