February 20, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 59....Meow Meow = I Love You!


Photobucket

Meow, stampin' friends, smile!  Hope all my fellow Ontarians are enjoying the long weekend with today off for Family Day! I have had a wonderfully lazy weekend and spent all day Saturday watching all of the first season of Game of Thrones on HBO Canada. Kraftin' Kimmie told me about the books and the HBO series and  now I'm totally addicted too. I just downloaded the books onto my e-reader...gotta get reading before Season 2 of the series starts. 

So, I made this card yesterday for the MFTWSC59 sketch challenge! I deviated a bit from the sketch as I didn't want to cover up this sweet PI girl and her kitten with the sentiment flag, so, I have it going the other way...hope that's okay.
Photobucket
I used this new Pure Innocence girlie from the stamp set called Purrfect, and that she is. I teamed her up with some gorgeous new MME paper pads this one is called Miss Caroline, Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad. I love this gorgeous colour combo of yellow and mauve in this pad. I coloured the Purrfect PI girlie with my Copics cut the image out with my Rectangle Nesties, left the image in the die and inked with Scattered Straw Distress ink.  I used my new Botanical Beauty Die-namics die to make the gorgeous flower and added some hemp twine. The sentiment is stamped on white card cut with the ribbon die from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. I just inked up the word "Meow" from one of the sweet sentiments in the Purrfect stamp set and stamped it twice. I also used Joanne's tip to elongate the strip of paper cut with one of the dies from the Mix and Match Banner Die-namics and, of course, I had to sprinkle a few pearls here and there.
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the PI Purrfect girl again in Lulu Lavender Memento ink and used several MFT Die-namics to make the sentiment stack. The sentiment is from another PI Set called Rose. I added a few more flowers using the Botanical Beauty and Perfect Petal Die-namics.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and having a wee peek at my card that I made for the MFTWSC59 Sketch Challenge.

Have a Stampin' Great Day!!!

Hugs,
 


SUPPLIES:











11 comments:

Tracey said...

So gorgeous Tara!! I love the papers and colours you used on this!! xx

Inge Groot said...

*sigh* Tara this is such a STUNNING card, love the soft lila colors, all the Die-namics you've used and that cute little sentiment...meow:-))))

Hugs, Inge XX

Marja Sch said...

Ohhh Tara what a lovely and wonderful card, beautiful colours, DP and cute stamp.Hugs Marja

Hanneke said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love yellow and grea combined! The image is adorable and the flowers are great! Hugs, Hanneke

Lisa H. said...

this is really, really beautiful!!! love those flowers and gorgeous papers.

Brigitte said...

WOW, your card is fantastic!!! I love this colour combo, so peaceful and relaxing! The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Brigitte

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is a beauty too, Tara! The shades of grey and yellow are just lovely! I really like the twine behind the blossom too! :D

debby4000 said...

Adorable Tara, love it.
luv
Debby

Rachel G said...

SO gorgeous!~ Love the colors and your papers!! And your coloring is FABULOUS!

Jodi Collins said...

This is STUNNING Tara! The inside is just as gorgeous as the front!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hello Tara ! You create such stunning cards including this one ! Love the colours and all the details. I found your blog thru Crop Circles Blog list. I've been admiring your cards at the store as well. I also teach at Crop Circles so we have a connection ! I'll join along with your many followers ! Have a great day, Shirley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails