January 27, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps & Cute Card Thursday # 149...Thank you Berry Much!!

Photobucket
Good morning Krafty friends! I am back this morning with a card that I made with the fab sketch that they have this week at Cute Card Thursday Challenge and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is the sponsor this week too!  I hope you can join us as there is a fabulous prize up for grabs at CCT challenge....TWO Kraftin' Kimmie rubber Stamps of your choice...Whoo hoo!!! Now who wouldn't love some gorgeous Kraftin' Kimmie rubber!!!!

For my card I used my new BasicGrey Hopscotch 6x6 paper that I got from the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!! I absolutely loooovvveeee this paper to bits and I teamed it up with the oh so sweet Stella Strawberry from the January Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps release. I colored Stella with my Copics and added Viva Decor cream pearl pen for her buttons and lots of Sakura stardust pen for sparkle. The flowers are my new Marianne D dies that I ordered from Nikki at Bunny Zoe shop as you can't get them in Canada or the US and I absolutely love them, the leaves are from a Quickutz die and so is the round tag. I used the sentiment that actually comes with Rebecca Raspberry. I added some brown half pearls and this fab ribbon from my stash!


Photobucket


Here is the inside....this sentiment is from the Cindy and Mindy, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp set called, You make me Happy! 

Photobucket
Well, thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card! I hope you get some krafty time to make a card with the fab sketch that they have this week at Cute Card Thursday!

Have a stampin' great day!

Hugs,


6 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Tara,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Ohhhh TARA!! Stella is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the soft combo of papers and all the distressing with ink...as usual! You know I was holding off getting this paper pack, but I think you've put me over the edge!!! Aaaaghhhh!!! Haha! Love it, T!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Tara, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Paula (PEP) said...

An absolute feast here - love the way you have used a cluster of pearls with the layered flowers, I've been ogling that die too. The ribbon picks up beautifully on the little bits of checked pattern scattered about the papers & these colours are just superb. I have fallen for Kraft & that BG pad - might just have to succumb.I oike how you've balanced her between the edge of oval & the scallop & how she overlaps the edges - hadn't thought of that with images.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

jojoscraps said...

This is an adorable card! I love your paper choices for this layout.
Jo xx

Lou said...

Hi! this is soooo lovely Tara,how sweet she is and luv the strawberry theme!!
Great colours/papers too,hugs Lou.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails