January 12, 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT...Exciting News...Sending You Lots of Hugs!


Photobucket

Good morning carfty friends! Eeeekkkk...I have some very exciting news to share! I was asked to join the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and store DT! when I got the email from Lorraine I had to read it several times until it actually sunk in and then I jumped at the chance! Simons Says Stamp is a fabulous on-line shop and it is jam packed with cute stamps, gorgeous papers, embellies and everything your crafty heart desires! They have a great challenge blog too, so I hope you can join me for the challenges every Wednesday! This week's challenge is a fabulous sketch by Simon Says Stamp Challenge, DT member, Domi!


This week, the prize is a WHOPPING $50 voucher from Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!! Whheeeeeehoooooo!!!!!! How exciting, eh?? So, get out your stamps and start creating!!! We can't wait to see what you create!

Photobucket
Now all the other girls on the DT are featuring Crafters Companion stamps this week. They are super cute but I didn't have any on hand, so, instead, I inked up this cute MFT Pure Innocence stamp called Bunch of Blooms that you can get at Simon Says Stamp store, YAY!!!! I coloured PI girl with my Copics and did a teeny wee bit of paper piecing on the butterfly. I cut the image out with my Nesties and left the image in the die and inked with Old Paper Distress ink...one of my fave! I teamed her up with this sweet Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck called, Togetherness. To embelish I added some Prima Flowers with buttons and a bit of yummy twine in cappuccino. I also used my Kelly Panacci Stitching stamps again...they are fabulous!



Photobucket

Here is the inside...pretty simple but I love the look of the image stamped like this on the inside of the card.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my very first Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT card! I hope you will be able to join us for this week's challenge!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,


13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tara and perfect debut card !! :-) The image is adorable and I love the papers and embellies you used ,,, fabulous inside too ,,, lovely !! :-)

Welcome to the team and to the Simon Says Stamp family !! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Welcome to the team hunny.
Gorgeous card Tara, super cute and so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Jenn Joncas said...

Congrats Tara!!! You shouldn't have been so surprised! Your work is always amazing!!! Any DT would be lucky to have you (:
Your card is gorgeous by the way. It makes me feel like spring is almost here (I wish!!) I have a stitching stamp too which is fabulous for me because I don't get along very well with sewing machines ):

Hugs!!

Lou said...

Hi!Tara this is so very gorgeous,such a pretty card and the colours/papers-luv lots.

*Big* Congrats to you on your new DT post,so happy for you :)
hugs Lou.xxxxxxx

dolcreations said...

This is such a sweet card! It is like spring has arrived here on your blog!I just love the papers you used and those flowers...yummy!! Beautifully finished inside too!

heidy said...

Wow Tara,superrr sweet card,and congrats on your new DT Position
Hugs Heidy

Lorraine said...

Congrats on the DT position! Your card and that image is adorable!

debby4000 said...

Welcome to the team Tara its wonderful to have you.
Love your gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

congrats on joining the simon says team, i love your card that you have made, it is beautiful.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm so delighted about your DT position & love all the info from the Simon Says Blog too. I love seeing different products & learning about their uses. taht twine is birlliantly used on your buttons & I love the wya that little reddish pink one matches the papers & the paper piecing is so delicately done. This way of decorating the inside is first rate - those stitching stamps are a real treasure find.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Basslady said...

a fantastic card!
wonderful design!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Dorcas said...

This is really fabulous, Tara! I saw it on Simon's site and had to come look. :-) Wonderful work!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! :D We are SO happy to have you as part of our Simon DT family! Gorgeous debut card, I'm loving this new MFT image and the paper is fab!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails