December 05, 2010

More Christmas cards....MFT Warm Wishes and Merry KISSmas!

Photobucket

Good morning crafty friends! Hope you are enjoying the weekend! I have more Christmas cards to share with you. I made these just because....no challenge. Can you believe it!? Just a few more cards to add to the pile.  This card I used BG Jovial, of course, and this sweet PI girl called, Snow Day. I paper pieced her coat, hat, scarf and boots added some liquid applique for the snowballs and pompoms on her hat and I coloured the rest of her with my Copics! 

Photobucket
I thought I would try this...with the image stamped on the inside...I really like how it looks.


Photobucket
More BG Jovial and this time I used this cutie PI girl called Flurry of Love. Again, I paper pieced her coat, hat and boots. More liquid applique and Stickles. Some Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

Photobucket

here is the inside.

Well, thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my cards!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,

10 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Wow Tara,I love them both,there so cute and gorgeous as well
Big Hugs heidy

Carissa said...

So cute Tara. I love how you have paper pieced their coats and then stamped them again on the inside of the card.
Carissa xx

Inge Groot said...

Both cards are stunning Tara! I love how you've stamped the inside too it gives the cards just that finishing touch:-D

Inge xx

Lisa H. said...

oh, gosh! these are super cute!

Renkata said...

Hi Tara,
such a cuties.
Love the sentiments.

Tracey said...

Oh my, these are gorgeous Tara!! Love these PI cuties!! xx

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Tara,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula (PEP) said...

Absolutely brilliant idea for the insides - so effective. Those images are quite delightful too.
Paula (PEP)
Off to investigate the PI company.

Lou said...

Hi!so so lovely Tara-very pretty cards,those little ones are so sweet and love that paper.
hugs Lou.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Totally love them both Tara and the insides are delish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails