December 27, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Snowflake Magic


 Hello Stampin' friends! I am back with another card that I made with the NEW Snowflake Magic stamp set and coordinating Snowflake Magic Confetti Cuts from the NEW Reverse Confetti release.

I picked up some YUPO paper a couple of months ago with every intention of pulling out the many Ranger Alcohol Inks that I have kickin' around in my craftroom. I really wanted to make some beautiful marbled backgrounds that I have been seeing others make. So, I played around with the Alcohol inks and YUPO paper using various techniques...it is very fun, relaxing and addictive and definitely helped to got the crafty mojo flowing again.

This background was actually made by "smooshing" the YUPO paper in the residual alcohol ink that was left on my Ranger non-stick craft sheet. I added some extra little drops of Alcohol Blending Fluid to the left over Mountain Rose, Pool and Denim Alchol ink and Silver Mixative that was on the craft sheet to loosen it up and get some more movement of the ink. I loved how this soft marbled background turned out. It was perfect for a Snowflake Magic card. 


I stamped and heat embossed the Snowflake Magic stamps on MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Berrylicious and Pink Lemonade with American Crafts ZING! White embossing powder.  I also cut some other snowflakes with the RC Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts from Sno Cone and Pink Lemonade Heavyweight Cardstock.  I embellished with some hemp twine and YNS sparkly Gumdrops.


I finished up the inside of my card too...I simple added a scrap of the Alcohol inked marbled background cut with an MFT Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics (one of my all time favourtie dies along with the Vertical Stitched Strips....SOOOO versatile). I added a white embossed sentiment from the RC Sentimental Christmas Stamp Set and added another stacked Snowflake from the Snowflake Magic Stamp set and Confetti Cuts

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my Reverse Confetti Snowflake Magic card!





1 comment:

Caryn Craggs said...

Hi Tara, I just wanted to say that your hubby showed me your site. Your work is incredible, such an inspiration.

Keep creating and thank you for sharing,
Caryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails