December 25, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Party Time...Snow Bunnies


Merry Christmas stampin' friends! I made some time to make a card with some new Reverse Confetti Stamps and Confetti Cuts. I am SO glad that I did! I realized how much I miss getting crafty and really enjoyed the creative process. I hope to get back at it on a more regular basis in 2019.  So for my card today I used the super cute NEW Snow BunniesStamp set, coordinating Snow Bunnies Confetti Cuts and the Snow Balls Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.   
For my card I used Reverse Confetti Card Stock in Cloud White, Aqua, Lime Green  and MFT Kraft and Sno Cone Cardstock

I am entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Party Time! So for my card I envisioned the Snow Bunnies are having a FUN skate party ;)


So, I'm a slow poke when I am making a card so it really speeds up my creative process when I already have inked background paper on hand...just love when a card comes together (relatively) quickly. I found this inked background paper in my stash that I had made for another project and didn't use. The Bristol card stock was ink blended with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Inks. I cut it with the NEW Reverse Confetti Snowballs Cover Panel and layered it over a panel of Reverse Confetti Cloud White Card stock.

I coloured the skating snow bunnies with my copics, cut them out with the coordinating Snow Bunnies Confetti Cuts and created a little winter scene with the MFT Tree Lines Die-namics that I cut from a scrap of the same Distress Inked card stock. I also cut the stitched scalloped border from the MFT Blueprints 23. The larger cloud is from the Snow Bunnies Stamp set and the smaller matching cloud is from the RC/Simon Says Stamp Forest Friends Stamp set.



I framed the scene with the wonky stitched frame from the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts. I stamped a sentiment from the Snow Bunnies Stamp set on a stitched fishtail banner. I added some American Crafts twine and Your Next Stamps Gumdrops.


I finished up the inside of my cards...I stamped a shadow image from the Snow Bunnies Stamp set in Reverse Confetti Lime Green Ink and stamped a sentiment from the Sentimental Christmas Stamp set on Cloud card stock cut with the Tag Duo Confetti Cuts. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my Snow Bunnies Christmas Skate Party card with the adorable skating snow bunnies.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day with family and friends! 


1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just too stinking cute Tara! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails