December 10, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Warm Winter Wishes



Hello stampin' friends! I'm popping by to share a card I made today with the NEW Reverse Confetti Happy Winter Stamp set and Happy Winter Confetti Cuts. I also used the Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts


I used MFT Heaveyweight Cardstock in Kraft, Steel Blue, Smooth White and Whip Cream 

 photo RCHappyWinterB_edited-RS2_zpszocc74uf.jpg
I've been on Pinterest swooning over, chuckling at and pinning letterboards. I've totally fallen in love with letterboards, so, I wanted to make my own little "letterboard" for my card. I  wasn't able to get my hands on any corrugated felt so I decided to paint some Kraft corrugated cardstock with grey craft paint. I let it dry and then cut it out with my MFT Square STAX Die-namics and cut out the little letters from MFT Whip Cream Heavyweight Cardstock with the MFT LLD Little Letters Die-namics.  
 photo RCHappyWinterF_edited-RS7_zpsh58ayorq.jpg

I framed my "letterboard" with the NEW Scallop Square Confetti Cuts and stamped the toque and nordic snowflakes from the Happy Winter Stamp set on Smooth White Heavyweight Cardstock with MFT Steel Blue and Timber Green Premium Dye Ink. I embellished with some steel grey hemp twine and sparkly white Gumdrops

 photo RCHappyWinterD_edited-RS4_zpsiwucqbz7.jpg

I finished off the inside of my card too....I added another Scallop Square frame and used the large tag from the Tag Duo Confetti Cuts. I stamped a sentiment from Sentimental Christmas Stamp set. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my little "letterboard" card with the Reverse Confetti Happy Winter Stamp set and Scallop Square Confetti Cuts




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails