November 01, 2017

La La Land Crafts - Curtain Call Challenge - Nov. 1 - Cider & Sunday Stamps Challenge # 164

Hello stampin' friends! We have a yummy inspirational challenge over at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Nov.1 - Cider. I hope you can join us! Remember you can take inspiration from the festive photo that we have for you or anything goes! I used Hot Cocoa Marci Digi from La La Land Crafts for this card.

 I used MFT Heavyweight Card Stock in Hot Fudge, Kraft, Paver Red, Orange Fizz and Primitive Cream 


And I used this GREAT sketch that they have over at Sunday Stamps # 164 but flipped around the sketch to work with my image. 
I took inspiration from the photo for the autumnal colour combo and coloured up the darling Hot Cocoa Marci digi from La La Land Crafts. I started off by stencilling with the Reverse Confetti Lotsa Dots Stencil with Rusty Hinge and Festive Berries Distress ink on Kraft Cardstock. I used my all time favourite MFT Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-nmaics to cut out a scrap of Orange Fizz Cardstock stamped with the MFT Wood Plank Background Stamp. I also used the MFT Vertical Stitched Strips and my MFT Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics for all the different layered strips.
I coloured Hot Cocoa Marci with my Copics, fussy cut her out and then popped her up on the card front. I stamped a sentiment from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Harvest Blessings Stamp set on Primitive Heavyweight Cardstock with Paver Red Premium Dye Ink. I embellished with Orange Hemp cord and a sprinkling of sparkly Red YNS Gumdrops

 I finished up the inside of my card too....a shadow image of Hot Cocoa Marci and the sentiment is from the MFT DC Trick or Sweet Stamp set and Layered Treat Tag Die-namics.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my Hot Cocoa Marci card for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Nov. 1 - Cider and the Sunday Stamps Challenge #164. I hope you can find some time to get crafty and join us!
















Tara Godfrey - Me ;)

Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Nov. 1 - Cider for all the challenge details and to play along with us!


 



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

Heidi Baks said...

Such wonderful coloring! And I love how you rotated the sketch. Such warm fall colors. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Tara, I just love this card! So many lovely layers and details! Your sweet image is adorable and your coloring is beyond marvelous! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails