October 31, 2016

All About Magnolia Challenge # 17, ColourQ # 365 & RS#238....BOO to You!


Happy Halloween stampin' friends! I can't begin to tell you how long it has been since I have inked up a Maggie Stamp. I did a little tidying up in my craftroom and came across this little Devil Tilda stamp in my extensive Magnolia collection...I couldn't resist colouring her up and it was SO much fun! This is my first time playing along with the All About Magnolia challenge # 17 - All About Autumn.


My card is loosely based on the Retro Sketch # 238...I had to shift things around a bit to make it all fit. 


I am also entering this card in the ColourQ Challenge # 365 

 photo AAM17C_edited-RS3_zpsi4t5wpmt.jpg

I made my card with Reverse Confetti Tangerine Heavyweight Cardstock and used Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6X6 patterned paper. I used lots of Confetti Cuts too...All Framed Up, Web Tag, Topped Off Tag and Documented Confetti Cuts

 photo AAM17_edited-RS1_zpsjtm4jwyu.jpg


I coloured Tilda with my Copics, fussy cut her out and popped her up on the Web Tag and stamped a cute sentiment from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Happy Owl-oween Stamp set. I tied the tag with some AC cord and added a smattering of yellow YNS Gumdrops.

Thanks for popping by and havin' a wee peek at my Magnolia and Reverse Confetti card! Have a safe and happy Halloween! 




2 comments:

Just Me said...

love your card

Louise said...

Beautiful card, such fabulous details. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails