July 18, 2012

My Favoirte Things Stamps...WSC # 81...Domo Arigato!


Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! It is time to get sketchy with the MFTWSC again this week! Have you been keeping up with the sketch each week? I was sad to miss last week's sketch so I made sure to play along this week and we have a fabulous sketch again! It's very simple to join the challenge, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC81 by Tuesday, July 24th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!! 





Photobucket

For my card today I inked up the sweet Pure Innocence, Good Fortune stamp that hadn't seen ink yet, shameful, I know!  I paired her with the pretty BasicGrey Konnetchwa 6X6 papers, a perfect combination! I coloured the Good Fortune girl with my Copics and paper pieced her Kimono. I added one Konnetchiwa Fabric Brad and used my Mini Scallop Edge Die-namics and Rectangle STAX Die-namics. The sweet sentiment is stamped on white card cut with banner die from the Airplane Greetings Die-namics. I couldn't resist adding a little bling with some blue gems here and there.


Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card...I stamped the PI girlie again in Love Letter Memento Ink. I used the Layered Labels Die-namics and the Mix and Match Banner Die-namics...I strategically cut the banner so that the cute little koi fish on the pattern paper would be visible.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and I hope you can get sketchy with us for the MFTWSC81! Now take a trip on over to Kim's blog to see links to all the MFT Designers with gorgeous creations sure to inspire!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,



SUPPLIES: 





7 comments:

Karen Giron said...

She's darling! I love her Kimono and that paper is SO perfect.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card LOVE the inside too! xx

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE! SO totally gorgeous Tara!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tara! I love the papers you used! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic card Tara, love her kimono!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Tara! Cute image and the theme is just perfect. Love the papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails